Cheap Travel Deals of the Week: Jetstar, Carnival Cruises, Virgin Atlantic
Discover Tassie on the cheap, fly around the world for under $1,200, score $600 off tours worldwide and so much more.
We've got a mixed bag of travel treats this week with flights, tours and cruises on sale. Think domestic flights for under $90 a pop, 49% off cruises and hundreds of tours.
We've pulled out our favourites of the week, but if they don't quite hit the mark, check our Travel Deals page for even more offers.
Flights: $39 flights to Tasmania with Jetstar
Explore further with bargain flights to Hobart and Launceston from all across Australia. Flights start from a dismally low $39 each way from Melbourne. All flights in the sale come up for less than $90 each way.
- Travel dates: 8 January to 16 September 2019. Peak dates excluded.
- Sale ends: 13 November or when seats sell out.
Flights: 3-stop round-the-world flights from $1,199 return
Round-the-world flights let you see it all without overspending on a bunch of multi-city tickets. With Flight Centre you can book flights to Hong Kong, Los Angeles AND London for $1,199. You'd pay that much (or more) just to get into Europe. Why not see more? Flights take off with Virgin Atlantic.
- Travel dates: 1 February to 22 May 2019.
- Sale ends: When sold out.
Cruises: 49% off Carnival Cruises + $49 deposits
Score up to $500 off cruises from Australia in 2019 and 2020 and only pay $49 to secure your trip. With over 50 journeys to pick from variety is most definitely the spice of life with this sale.
- Travel dates: 2019 and 2020 cruises.
- Sale ends: 15 November 2018.
Have a wild animal encounter in Africa, go temple-hopping in Asia, scale mountains in South America and more with TourRadar. Its members get up to $600 off tours this week and if you haven't signed up yet don't fret, you can do that now for free through the link below.
- Travel dates: Various 2018 and 2019 dates.
- Sale ends: 14 November 2018.
Tune in every Saturday for the hottest flight, hotel and holiday deals and more.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?