Cheap Thailand flights now on sale from $290 return
Bangkok, Phuket or Krabi? We've got your next holiday sorted with these cheap flights to Thailand.Thailand is full of unique experiences and whether you're in it for the foodie indulgences, the ornate temples or those picture-perfect tropical islands, we've found some bargain fares that can get you there and back from just $290.
While the lowest fares are for travel between Perth and Krabi with AirAsia in December, other Aussie cities won't miss out.
Here are some of the best return fares to Thailand we found and the cheapest months to book:
- Perth to Phuket from $295 with Malindo Air (October to November)
- Gold Coast to Phuket from $341 with AirAsia (November)
- Sydney to Krabi from $377 with AirAsia (December)
- Gold Coast to Bangkok from $380 with AirAsia (November)
- Melbourne to Bangkok from $382 with AirAsia (February to August)
- Brisbane to Bangkok from $391 with AirAsia (March)
To book: These fares aren't part of a particular sale so are available until sold out. Head over to Skyscanner to choose your route and find the cheapest dates for your holiday.
How good are these Thailand fares?
- Price: Great. While we have seen fares to Thailand dip as low as $261 return, those were for dates in the monsoon season. In fact, AirAsia's recent sale had fares starting from $169 each way so these are a great deal if you can fit them into your travel plan.
- Airline: Great. AirAsia has been crowned the world's best low-cost airline at the Skytrax Airline Awards for the past 11 years. The only way you could do better is by going full-service.
- Frequent Flyer Points: BIG Members can earn points on flights.
- Travel time: Good. Most routes include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur.
- Weather: Great. Aim for any months during Thailand's dry season which runs from November to May.