Cheap phones: Treat yourself for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving isn’t an Australian holiday, so why not just give thanks to yourself with a bargain smartphone?
These are the week's best smartphone deals in Australia.
Apple iPhone 7 256GB $1,199
You could give thanks for a start to DWI, which has sliced a very nice $200 off the asking price of Apple’s 256GB iPhone 7. With Christmas just around the corner, you’d be doing yourself a favour and saving cash for someone else’s festive presents!
Read our full iPhone 7 review here.
Galaxy S7 Edge $769
$769 for a phone as good as the S7 Edge is an absolute steal in our opinion; it’s one of the year’s fastest, best looking phones, and the version DWI’s selling is even the Dual SIM variant we never got down under.
LG V20 $809
Want some sweet, sweet Android 7.0, AKA "Nougat" in your life, but can’t quite meet the asking price of Google’s high-end Pixel phones? As Yoda once said... there is another. LG’s V20 made headlines by announcing itself as the "first" Nougat phone, when what LG meant was the first non-Google Nougat phone. Either way, you don’t have to pay $1,099 for it when DWI is selling the Dual SIM version for only $809.
You can find out more about the LG V20 right here.
Like Thanksgiving, Black Friday isn’t a huge tradition for most Aussies, but that hasn’t stopped Kogan offering a range of Black Friday deals on a whole range of tech goodies, including phones such as the Galaxy S7 or LG G5. You can check those deals out here.
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone 8, Galaxy S8 or Xperia XZ Premium
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone X, Galaxy Note 8 or Pixel 2
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy S8 or Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone X, Galaxy Note 8 or Xperia XZ Premium
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S8+ or LG V30+