Cheap phones: Tiny iPhone or massive Galaxy S7 Edge?
Score a budget iPhone SE or discounted Galaxy S7 Edge in this week’s cheap phone deals.
Every week finder searches for the best smartphone deals in Australia.
Apple iPhone SE 16GB $519 (usually $679)
The iPhone SE is the little powerhouse that can. That’s'can in the sense that it offers a more affordable way to ease into the iOS world, but affordable in the sense that a fully fledged iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus will set you back north of a grand. Apple’s official pricing for the iPhone SE 16GB is $679, but DWI is selling them for only $519.
You can read our full review of the iPhone SE here.
Galaxy S7 Edge $779 ($1249)
The Galaxy S7 Edge is like the excellent Galaxy S7, only on growth hormones. We’ve seen plenty of S7 discounts this year, but far fewer really affordable takes on the S7 Edge, so DWI’s deal, which grants you the dual SIM variant for only $779, is particularly appealing. The Galaxy S8 is still in the rumour stages at the moment, but the S7 Edge is an excellent phone to own right now.
You can read our comprehensive review of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge here.
Huawei P9 $669 (usually $799)
Huawei has come along in leaps and bounds in terms of its phone quality in recent years, with the P9 being particularly attractive to those who love phone photography thanks to its dual Leica lens array. It’s an affordable phone outright made even better thanks to a Kogan discount that drops the price to just $669.
Read our full review of the Huawei P9 here.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro