This week’s cheap phones: Bargain iPhone SE leads the premium pack
If the iPhone 7's hefty price tag is a deal breaker, you may want to consider the cheaper, more compact iPhone SE.
Every week, finder searches for the best smartphone deals available in Australia. Here's what's on offer this week.
iPhone SE 16GB $549.00 (usually $689) DWI
The iPhone 7 is available as of Friday, and that’s all lovely, but what it isn’t is inexpensive. That’s where the iPhone SE steps in, providing a pocket-sized iOS experience that’s fully iOS 10 compatible at nearly half the price of an iPhone 7, thanks to DWI’s current sale.
Samsung S7 $715 (usually $1149) DWI
Samsung’s premium phone has been a favourite of the discount importers of late, with sale prices that knock several hundred dollars off Samsung’s official price for the Galaxy S7. It’s also currently our favourite phone of 2016 to date. The convergence of both factors makes this both a deal and a phone you shouldn’t miss.
Nexus 6P $699 ($1,099) Kogan
Want some of that sweet, sweet Android Nougat action? For now, you can only get it on Google’s own Nexus phones. The king of that particular hill, pending what’s being rumoured to be branded as "Pixel" phones instead, is the excellent Huawei-produced Google Nexus 6P. Kogan’s selling the Nexus 6P 400 notes cheaper than the official RRP if you’re keen.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro