Cheap Phones: Bargain iPhones, Galaxy S7 or Xperia XA
This week’s bargains concentrate on the mid-range price space, with serious savings to be had.
iPhone SE 16GB $539
The iPhone 7 continues to get all the headlines, but the 7 and especially the 7 Plus are huge in the hand. If you favour a more petite iOS solution the iPhone SE is your best bet. DWI is offering the 16GB variant of the iPhone SE for a very nice $539, a $140 saving off Apple’s official Australian price.
Samsung Galaxy S7 $689
The sorry saga of the Note 7 means that it’s a phone nobody should use, but that’s just not true of the Samsung Galaxy S7, currently our favourite phone of 2016. With that favour comes a usually high price point, but right now DWI’s cutting an immense $459.99 from the asking price -- practically the cost of another mid-range phone by itself -- making the S7 a particular bargain delight.
Sony Xperia XA $319.20
The Xperia XA is the "affordable" member of the Xperia family, which is due to expand with the new Xperia XZ by 20 October. Good Guys is holding an eBay sale offering 20% off goods purchased through eBay, and if you apply that to the Xperia XA, you can score one for only $319.20. Simply put, we can’t think of a better phone at that price point.
Grab a coupon code and head over to eBay for a deal on the XA.
- This week’s bargain phones: Save serious money on premium devices
- This week’s bargain phones: Grab a cheap iPhone SE before iPhone X arrives
- This week’s bargain phones: Sony Xperia XZ Premium, iPhone SE or HTC U Play?
- This week’s bargain phones: Low costs for premium handsets
- This week’s bargain phones: Grab an S8+ for less before the Note 8 hits