This week’s cheap phone deals: High storage iPhone or super-cheap Galaxy S7?
Want an iPhone with lots of storage space or one of the cheapest Galaxy S7 deals we’ve seen yet? The choice is yours with this week’s top smartphone deals.
These are the week's best smartphone bargains in Australia.
iPhone 6s 128GB $899
Most iPhone deals usually concentrate on the lower storage end of the spectrum, which is fine when you’re trying to save some cash, but can be annoying in the long run if you run out of app, photo or music space. DWI’s selling the 128GB variant of the iPhone 6s for a very pleasant $899, a $180 saving on Apple’s usual retail price. While the iPhone 7 is Apple’s latest, the previous year’s phones usually keep iOS updates for some time. Want more info? Read our in-depth iPhone 6s review.
Samsung Galaxy S7 $689
The Galaxy S7 still continues to be one of the best phones you can buy in 2016 despite many challengers, and we’ve seen some very sharp deals on Samsung’s best smartphone. DWI’s current offer gives you a shiny new Galaxy S7 for $459.99 less than Samsung’s advertised price. If you’re in the market for an Android phone, that’s a deal that’s hard to pass up. If you’re curious about the Galaxy S7, you can read our comprehensive review.
HTC 10 $769
HTC is the manufacturer behind Google’s excellent Pixel and Pixel XL devices, but we’re yet to see bargains on those ultra-new phones. What you can get is HTC’s more stylish but slightly older HTC 10, on sale through DWI for $769 where it usually sells for $1099. Want to know more about the HTC 10? Read our full review.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Big savings on Samsung Galaxy S9, iPhone 6 and Nokia 7.1
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro