This week’s bargain phones: iPhone SE, LG G6 or Galaxy S7
There’s just one thing better than a premium phone, and that’s a premium phone at a discount price.
Apple iPhone SE 32GB $495
Apple tends to think of its iPhone lines as premium phones, and it prices accordingly, which means you can’t often even get into the iOS family with change out of $500. DWI’s deal on the Rose Gold iPhone SE 32GB model just squeaks in under that limit, delivering a small but powerful iOS handset to you at a true discount price.
You can read our full review of the iPhone SE here.
LG G6 64GB $699
$699 for a phone as good as the LG G6 is an absolute steal, considering you’re getting premium, water resistant style, the latest version of Android and LG’s dual camera setup. Officially speaking the G6 is worth $1199 for the 64GB variant here in Australia, so DWI’s deal is particularly compelling.
If you want to know more about the LG G6, you can read our full review here.
Samsung Galaxy S7 32GB $649
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 was king of the hill in 2016, and it’s still a mighty fine handset in its own right. It’s also one we frequently see at increasingly better sale prices. Kogan’s stepped up to the discount S7 deal market this week, with the 32GB Gold variant selling for just $649.
You can read our full review of the Galaxy S7 here.
- This week’s bargain phones: eBay goes mobile with its latest deals
- This week’s bargain phones: Discounts on Samsung Galaxy S8, Huawei Nova 2 Lite and LG K8
- This week’s bargain phones: Cheap Nokia deals and sizeable savings on the Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone X, Galaxy Note 8 or Google Pixel 2
- This week’s bargain phones: Buy direct and save serious money
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals