This week’s bargain phones: S7 prices continue to tumble
Score a cheap S7, discount iPhone 6s or low-cost Mate 9 in the best of this week’s phone bargains.
Apple iPhone 6s 32GB $749
While rumours are still swirling around the supposed iPhone 8, there’s bargains to be had in older iPhone models. The iPhone 6s 32GB is a modest model, but given it shares the brains of the iPhone SE, it should be fine for the next few iOS upgrades. Right now, DWI is selling the 32GB model for just $749.
Samsung Galaxy S7 $629
The Galaxy S8 is the best Android phone you can buy right now, but Samsung also holds the crown of having the best bargain phone around, with Galaxy S7 handsets being sold at very attractive prices. There isn’t enough between the S7 and the S8 at Samsung’s official prices of $999 and $1199 respectively to make the older handset a sensible buy, but when you cut the price down to just $629, as DWI has done, it’s a much more compelling option.
Huawei Mate 9
It’s only days away from when the Huawei P10 and P10 Plus launch here in Australia, but, as Star Wars put it, there is another. The Huawei Mate 9 only launched at the start of the year, and while the P10 Plus has a few technical upticks on it, it’s much the same internally as the P10. DWI’s sale price on the Mate 9, at just $679 saves you some serious cash, especially if you’re keen on a phablet-style phone.
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8 Plus, Samsung Note9 and Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone X, Samsung S9+ and Google Pixel 2 XL
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy Note9, Huawei P20 Pro
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9, Google Pixel 2 XL
- This week’s bargain phones: iPhone SE, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, OnePlus 6
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals