Cheap Phones: iPhone 7, Galaxy S7 or Xperia XZ on sale
Score a discount on Apple’s premium iPhone, Samsung’s excellent Galaxy S7 Edge or Sony’s stylish Xperia XZ in the best of this week’s phone bargains.
Apple iPhone 7 256GB $1209
Simply finding an iPhone 7 to buy right now is a challenging matter, let alone finding a discount on the top end 256GB storage variant. DWI is offering up the iPhone 7 256GB variant in Gold for $1209, which is still a fair amount to pay for a phone, but also a solid saving off Apple’s official pricing of $1379.
You can check the full details of the iPhone 7 here.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge $759
The S7 Edge is Samsung’s larger phone still on sale, and while it was announced back at MWC in May, it still stands up as one of the year’s finest phones. We’ve seen plenty of bargains for the smaller Galaxy S7, but S7 Edge deals are a little less common. How about shaving $490 off the asking price? That’s a tasty deal, and it’s DWI’s current offer on the Dual SIM variant of the S7 Edge right now.
You can read our full review of the excellent Galaxy S7 Edge here.
Xperia XZ $789
Sony’s Xperia XZ is already competitively priced at $999 outright, but when we recently reviewed it, we felt that it wouldn’t be long before bargains started appearing. Lo and behold, DWI is cutting a further $210 off the asking price of Sony’s genuinely sexy looking handset this week.
You can read our full review of the Sony Xperia XZ here.
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone X, Galaxy Note 8 or Xperia XZ Premium
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone 8 Plus, Galaxy S8+ or LG V30+
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone X, Galaxy Note 8 or Google Pixel 2
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone 8, Galaxy S8 or Sony Xperia XZ Premium
- This week’s bargain phones: Save on iPhone 8, Galaxy S8 or LG V30+