Cheap New York flights on Philippine Airlines from $789 return
You don't have to be a big spender to hit up the Big Apple with these cheap-as-chips flights.
Make your trip for less with these incredibly low prices. Philippine Airlines has New York return flights from $789 taking off from most of Australia's capital cities.
The last notable flight sales to New York were also on Philippine Airlines where prices started at $809 return, so these might well be some of the cheapest seats we've seen to New York to date.
These sale fares are for the period of September to November, with prices rising slightly for later travel periods.
All listed prices are roundtrips and include luggage. They're available as long as seats last though we wouldn't hold our breaths over how long that'll be.
Get New York flights from:
- Melbourne to New York - $789 return
- Brisbane to New York - $798 return
- Darwin to New York - $801 return
- Sydney to New York - $802 return
- Perth to New York - $1,194 return
- Adelaide to New York - $1,260 return
Book: Grab your seat by booking online with I Want That Flight.
- New Tigerair sale drops domestic flights down to $39
- Maldives flight sale: Going in summer from $532 return
- Multi-location sale: Fly to USA and Europe from $1,329 return
- Flight sale: Three Australian airlines drop fares on flights to Hamilton Island
- Jetstar sale on Australia-wide flights offers fares as low as $29
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes