Grab cheap multi-stop flights to North America with Air Canada
Tick 2 destinations off your bucket list with this USA and Canada multi-stop offer.
Air Canada is getting you to more destinations for less, with $1,049 return flights to the USA and Canada. Flights will stopover in Los Angeles and Vancouver, so if you've been dreaming of exploring Sunset Boulevard or Canada's Grouse Mountain now's the time to book.
Just when we thought it didn't get any better, the travel periods run through a variety of seasons. Travel any time from 15 January – 27 March 2020, 17 April – 17 June 2020 and 12 July – 10 September 2020. Flights start from $1,049 return from Melbourne to Los Angeles and Vancouver. Explore the diversity of Los Angeles with its museums, restaurants and casual (or luxury) lifestyle as well as the wonders of Vancouver with mountain ranges and the Pacific Ocean at your fingertips.
Starting fares for flights from other Australian cities:
- Brisbane to Los Angeles and Vancouver from $1,079
- Sydney to Los Angeles and Vancouver from $1,065
- Adelaide to Los Angeles and Vancouver from $1,309
- Perth to Los Angeles and Vancouver from $1,585
Ready for your next holiday? This one doesn't need much convincing so head straight over to Flight Centre to lock in your tickets.
This offer won't be around forever, the sale ends 24 November 2019 unless it sells out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. You can find full price flights upwards of $1,300 that take you from Australia to Canada, so this sale is saving you some extra dollars to spend on your time in either destination. However, we have seen prices drop before with previous sales offering multi-stop flights from $925 return.
- Airline: Great. As Canada's largest airline, Air Canada offers direct flights between Australia and Canada all year-round, providing checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
- Frequent flyer points: Good. Air Canada has its own Altitude club where you can gain Aeroplan Miles to over 1,200 destinations around the globe.
- Travel time: Good. Flights are direct to Los Angeles then direct to Vancouver. Return flights will fly without stopovers from Vancouver to Australia.
- Weather: Great. You can travel during the off-season which runs from March through to May where temperatures are cool but still allow for a dip at the beach. If you're after sun and sand, booking between July and September will ensure you catch that Californian sun but be prepared for large crowds as this is peak season.
- The three-step plan to reopen Australia: What you can and can’t do
- Airlines, cruises and tours waive change and cancellation fees due to coronavirus [Updated]
- Australians advised not to travel: What to know [Updated]
- Travelling during coronavirus? Here’s what you need to know [Updated]
- What to know if your travels are affected by the domestic travel ban