Cheap Los Angeles flights are happening right now. Get there from $772 return
Can we tempt you with these Virgin Australia flights?
Cheap flights to Los Angeles keep on coming and the cheapest running around at the moment are these Virgin Australia beauties.
They start at $772 return and are for travel during March 2019.
You'll be flying Virgin Australia there and back which means you can score Velocity Frequent Flyer points (around 3,800). Flights will be direct and full-service.
We know what you're thinking: where can I sign up?
You'll find these flights through Flight Finder or via the links in the table below.
This sale ends when seats sell out. We can't guarantee when that will be, but we can recommend you jump on them asap to avoid disappointment.
How good are these Virgin Australia Los Angeles fares?
- Price: Great. Fares to Los Angeles are getting cheaper and cheaper. Just recently Virgin Australia took its flights down to $889 return and now it's gone and slashed that by $100. Can it go lower? Possibly, but you wouldn't want to hold your breath.
- Airline: Great. Virgin Australia is a full-service airline. That means you'll get checked luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment included with your ticket.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Great. Velocity members earn 5 points per $1 spent on their flight. That totals to at least 3,860 points on the cheapest flight.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct from Sydney and Melbourne or include a stopover from other Australian cities.
- Weather: Good. March is shoulder season, when Los Angeles creeps out of its winter. It's not cold by any means but isn't ideal if your end-goal is to bask on beaches all day long.
Flights to Los Angeles on Virgin Australia