Take advantage of more flights to South America and a discount certificate with LATAM Airlines for a better deal.
LATAM Airlines (formerly LAN Airlines) is a South American airline group based in Chile. They are one of the major airlines that have increased the number flights between Australia and South America , making the famously expensive long-haul route cheaper and more accessible.
Latest LATAM promo codes and sales
Destinations available from LATAM Airlines
Flights to Colombia
Flights to Ecuador
Flights to Argentina
Flights to Peru
Flights to Brazil
Flights to Chile
LATAM Airlines Review | Pros and Cons
- Earn and spend points with LATAM Pass. Frequent flyers and loyal and loyal customers earn points every time they fly.
- Fly direct to South America. There are more direct flights between Australia’s east coast and South America than ever before.
- Generous baggage allowance. Economy passengers are allowed two checked-in bags of 23 kilos each, and one carry-on bag up to eight kilograms. Some oversized sporting equipment and musical instruments may also be included.
- Online check-in. You can check-in online via the LATAM website.
- Not all tickets are refundable. Check your ticket conditions before you book to avoid unwanted fee.
How do I book a flight with LATAM airlines?
You can make your entire booking online. Click ‘Plan and Book’ to get started. Search for your dates, and departure and arrival ports. Select your flights from the options, enter your personal details, and make your payment.
How do I know my LATAM airlines flight is confirmed?
After you go through the booking process and make your reservation you will be directed to a confirmation page. You will be sent immediately a confirmation email with reservation number that you can use to look up your reservation to add any extras or make changes before you check-in.
What forms of payment does LATAM Airlines accept?
- American Express
- LATAM Pass
What is the LATAM Airlines cancellation and changes policy?
Not all tickets are refundable. Tickets that are able to be changed, cancelled, and are eligible for a refund will be clearly labelled at the time of booking. If you need to cancel or change your flight you can do so online. Just log-in using your reservation number and click ‘My Trips’ to get started.