Cheap flights to Taipei, from $457 round trip
Get your cheap flights to Taiwan's top tourist city.
Find a range of cheap flights to Taipei for the months of July and August. If you don't mind the heat and humidity then this is one of the best times to visit Taipei, bringing you there before the stormy wet season, but off the tourist peak so you can grab plenty of hotel discounts and low prices all around with fewer crowds to contend with at the city's many attractions.
Despite not being part of any announced sale these airfares still come in at an enviable price, about the same as the 24 hour AirAsia sale earlier this year.
Taipei is widely known as one of the world's tourist must-dos, and with these flights you can save on airfares, save on accommodation and then get nice weather with reduced crowds once you arrive.
- Perth to Taipei - from $457 return
- Sydney to Taipei - from $494 return
- Melbourne to Taipei - from $542 return
- Brisbane to Taipei - from $556 return
- Bookings: Book online at I Want That Flight.
- These direct flights can take you to Mauritius from $991 return
- It’s true, Cebu Pacific has $149 flights to the Philippines at the moment
- These last-minute flights to Europe over summer start from just $839 return
- Catch up to 40% off fares in Tigerair’s End of Financial Year sale
- 5-star flights to South Africa just dropped to $958 return