Cheap flights to Russia now available for $809 return
Make your way from Melbourne to Moscow.
If you’ve got a craving for vodka and caviar, you’re in luck. Flights to Russia can be scooped up for as low as $809 return.
Flying from Melbourne to Moscow via China with Beijing Capital Airlines, we found this flight through Skyscanner on various dates in October.
It does have an extended stopover in Qingdao of 18 hours, but with China’s 72-hour visa-free transit policy, you can take the time to stretch your legs and explore the city between flights. If you'd prefer a shorter layover, flights will cost you at least $500 more.
Find the cheapest available dates by visiting Skyscanner’s site, or search for your preferred dates below.
Search for a flight to Moscow
(At time of publish we found the cheapest price for a departure on 20 October and a return on 27 October.)
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
- Score $75 flights with the Virgin Australia Boxing Day sale