How to get cheap flights to Los Angeles from just $751 return
The price of flights to the USA has dropped again making a California trip oh-so-affordable.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Air Canada has released new cheap flights to Los Angeles from Australia with tickets starting as low as just $751 from Sydney. Flights are also available from Brisbane Sydney for $753 return and Melbourne for $885 return. These fares are routed via Vancouver. For a more direct flight, you can pay about $50-$75 more, These cheap airfares come at a time when international airfare has hit a 30-year low worldwide.
These are some of the lowest fares to America in a while, and with the steadily increasing value of the US Dollar, these prices make the trip a lot more accessible.
These fares aren't available directly with the airlines, but are available on online travel booking sites like I Want That Flight.
Six must-do things in Los Angeles
Grand Tour of Los Angeles from finder.com.au
- Visit the famous Muscle Beach in Venice before heading over to Santa Monica’s famous pier and amusement park
- Drive into Beverly Hills to see Fox Studios and Rodeo Drive before visiting famous nightlife spots like The Whisky-A-Go-Go and The Viper Room
- Visit Hollywood’s Chinese Theatre and Walk of Fame before finishing the tour in Downtown Los Angeles
- Price is per person
Catalina Island Bike Hire from finder.com.au
- Get fitted for your own electric bike with Shimano gears, a lithium ion battery and a handlebar throttle
- Visit sites like Descanso Beach Club, climb to the Cross above Avalon or go to the Wrigly Memorial and Botanic Gardens
- Price is per person, per hour
Vintner’s Safari and Cheese Tasting from finder.com.au
Malibu Wine SafarisHighlights:
- Explore a 1,000-acre vineyard and ranch in Malibu
- Taste wines at scenic locations and see animals like zebras, camels alpacas and giraffes living on the property
- Price is per person
Disneyland or California Adventure Admission
Tick these sites off your Los Angeles bucket list
- See the Hollywood sign
- Visit Muscle Beach in Venice
- Explore the beautiful Catalina Island
- Be a kid at Disneyland
- Tour celebrity homes in Beverly Hills and Malibu
- Visit one of the nearby wine regions
- Stroll along Santa Monica pier
- Shop up a storm on Rodeo Drive
Where to stay in LA
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day home deals to expect: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert