The price of flights to the USA has dropped again making a California trip oh-so-affordable.
Air Canada has released new cheap flights to Los Angeles from Australia with tickets starting as low as just $751 from Sydney. Flights are also available from Brisbane Sydney for $753 return and Melbourne for $885 return. These fares are routed via Vancouver. For a more direct flight, you can pay about $50-$75 more, These cheap airfares come at a time when international airfare has hit a 30-year low worldwide.
These are some of the lowest fares to America in a while, and with the steadily increasing value of the US Dollar, these prices make the trip a lot more accessible.
These fares aren't available directly with the airlines, but are available on online travel booking sites like I Want That Flight.
Six must-do things in Los Angeles
Grand Tour of Los Angeles from finder.com.au
- Visit the famous Muscle Beach in Venice before heading over to Santa Monica’s famous pier and amusement park
- Drive into Beverly Hills to see Fox Studios and Rodeo Drive before visiting famous nightlife spots like The Whisky-A-Go-Go and The Viper Room
- Visit Hollywood’s Chinese Theatre and Walk of Fame before finishing the tour in Downtown Los Angeles
- Price is per person
Catalina Island Bike Hire from finder.com.au
- Get fitted for your own electric bike with Shimano gears, a lithium ion battery and a handlebar throttle
- Visit sites like Descanso Beach Club, climb to the Cross above Avalon or go to the Wrigly Memorial and Botanic Gardens
- Price is per person, per hour