How to get cheap flights to Los Angeles from just $751 return
The price of flights to the USA has dropped again making a California trip oh-so-affordable.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Air Canada has released new cheap flights to Los Angeles from Australia with tickets starting as low as just $751 from Sydney. Flights are also available from Brisbane Sydney for $753 return and Melbourne for $885 return. These fares are routed via Vancouver. For a more direct flight, you can pay about $50-$75 more, These cheap airfares come at a time when international airfare has hit a 30-year low worldwide.
These are some of the lowest fares to America in a while, and with the steadily increasing value of the US Dollar, these prices make the trip a lot more accessible.
These fares aren't available directly with the airlines, but are available on online travel booking sites like I Want That Flight.
Six must-do things in Los Angeles
Grand Tour of Los Angeles from finder.com.au
- Visit the famous Muscle Beach in Venice before heading over to Santa Monica’s famous pier and amusement park
- Drive into Beverly Hills to see Fox Studios and Rodeo Drive before visiting famous nightlife spots like The Whisky-A-Go-Go and The Viper Room
- Visit Hollywood’s Chinese Theatre and Walk of Fame before finishing the tour in Downtown Los Angeles
- Price is per person
Catalina Island Bike Hire from finder.com.au
- Get fitted for your own electric bike with Shimano gears, a lithium ion battery and a handlebar throttle
- Visit sites like Descanso Beach Club, climb to the Cross above Avalon or go to the Wrigly Memorial and Botanic Gardens
- Price is per person, per hour
Vintner’s Safari and Cheese Tasting from finder.com.au
Malibu Wine SafarisHighlights:
- Explore a 1,000-acre vineyard and ranch in Malibu
- Taste wines at scenic locations and see animals like zebras, camels alpacas and giraffes living on the property
- Price is per person
Disneyland or California Adventure Admission
Tick these sites off your Los Angeles bucket list
- See the Hollywood sign
- Visit Muscle Beach in Venice
- Explore the beautiful Catalina Island
- Be a kid at Disneyland
- Tour celebrity homes in Beverly Hills and Malibu
- Visit one of the nearby wine regions
- Stroll along Santa Monica pier
- Shop up a storm on Rodeo Drive
Where to stay in LA
More guides on Finder
Cheap Flights of the Week: Australia, Europe and Asia
See this week's round-up of hot airfares to destinations around the world.
Enjoy flights to Los Angeles from $672 with Qantas’ sale
EXPIRED: This is your chance to visit Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach and Sunset Boulevard.
Score cheap flights to the USA from $918 with Air New Zealand
EXPIRED: North and South America are ready to be explored.
Flights to Los Angeles are taking off with Air Canada from just $797
EXPIRED: You can't miss out on these cheap-as-chips airfares.
Score cheap flights to Vancouver and Los Angeles for $949 return
EXPIRED: Why see only one country when you can see two for the same price?
Scoot flight review: Sydney to Singapore, economy return
Last-minute getaways over the holidays can cost a fortune if not flying budget, but are the savings worth it?
Aunt Betty’s 24-hour sale drops international fares from $326 return
EXPIRED: You won't want to miss this because Asia, Europe, North America and South Africa are now on sale.
Make your way to America from $918 return with Air New Zealand’s sale
EXPIRED: North America is at your fingertips with these flights.
Flights of the Week: Australia, Europe, Asia and the USA
Our favourite fares this week include domestic flights from $29, Asia from $109 and Europe from $1,019 return.
Flights of the Week: North America, Indonesia and Italy
Fly across the continents with our flights of the week, including Italy from $877, Bali from $232 and North America from $875 return.
Ask an Expert