Cheap Flights of the Week: Paris, Australia and Asia
A weekly round-up of the best flight deals across the net.
Fly Singapore Airlines when you book via I Want That Flight. Flights to the city of lights have dropped down to $778 return on departures from Perth, $828 return on departures from Melbourne, $845 return on departures from Brisbane and $860 return on departures from Sydney. Checked baggage, meals and entertainment are all included. Dates: October-November 2017.
- We've never seen flights to Paris under $800 return... and honestly, we don't know when we ever will again.
- You'll be flying a 5-star, all-inclusive airline at prices that underwrite lesser star carriers.
- Flights depart from all major Australia cities so no one has to miss out!
Fly Virgin Australia when you book via Virgin Australia direct. Sample fares include Sydney to Byron Bay from $72, Melbourne to Launceston from $75 and Brisbane to Prosperine from $85. Fares are one-way. Checked baggage, meals and entertainment are included. Dates: 9 January - 21 March 2018 and 1 May - 27 June 2018
- At $72 including checked luggage, these are some of the best value flights around.
- This sale is on trips across Virgin Australia's entire network. This includes domestic flights as well as flights to Fiji, Hong Kong and the USA.
- There is a wide range of dates setting you up for holidays throughout the first half of 2018.
Fly AirAsia when you book via Flight Centre. Sample fares include Darwin to Bali from $99, Perth to Kuala Lumpur from $119, Gold Coast to Auckland from $139 and Perth to Phuket from $183. Checked baggage, meals and entertainment are not included. Dates: October 2017 to March 2018
- Return flights are priced between $99 and $467. These take you to Bali, the Maldives, Tokyo, Tehran, Macao, New Delhi, Chiang Mai and more.
- Wide range of travel dates between the end of 2017 and early 2018.
- Flights depart from five Australian cities across the entire country.
- $5+ home gym equipment you can get right now for lockdown workouts
- Priceline sale: 40% off our top picks for skincare, suncare and tanning
- Finder Daily Deals: The 7 best deals in Australia today
- UBank cuts and raises fixed rates: Here’s where you’ll find the biggest savings
- Tokyo 2020: Australia’s best medal hopes at the Olympic Games