Land cheap flights to Asia from $109 with this early AirAsia Boxing Day sale
Start off the new year the right way with pristine waters and endless sunsets.
You can find yourself on the cheapest routes flying from Perth to Lombok from $109, Denpasar from $149 or Kuala Lumpur from $169 each way.
We found these flights are available between January to August 2020. Specific travel dates do apply depending on your destination and flight.
Other stand-out fares include:
- Gold Coast to Kuala Lumpur from $199 each way
- Melbourne (Avalon) to Kuala Lumpur from $229 each way
- Brisbane to Bangkok from $229 each way
- Sydney to Kuala Lumpur from $239 each way
Need we say more? You can book your 2020 flights over at Skyscanner now.
End the year on a great note as this sale ends midnight 29 December 2019, unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. AirAsia is no stranger to cheap fares, so this sale comes as no surprise. We have previously seen a network-wide sale with 20% off flights where airfares from Perth to Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok or Phuket started from $182 one way. This sale works out to put more money back in your pocket.
- Airline: Good. AirAsia is a low-cost airline. This means that your airfares don't include checked baggage, in-flight meals or entertainment but can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. Get to your destination faster with direct flights and no connection times.
- Weather: Great. Asia's climate varies depending on the region and country. To make the most of Bali, book between April and June as this is the dry season and you'll miss the summer peak season. Or if it's Thailand on your mind, April and May are your best bet as the tourist season is coming to a close and the wet season hasn't begun.
- Fly to Europe from $1,154 return in the latest Etihad Airways sale
- 4 cheap overseas holidays you can take now that QLD borders are open
- 10 Best Boxing Day 2021 travel deals
- Annual leave hacks: Turn 20 days of leave into 50+ days off work in 2022
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained