Cheap flights: 6 European cities for under $1,000 return
Warsaw, Paris, London, Rome, Amsterdam and Copenhagen are all on sale for cheap.
There have been a lot of sales on lately for domestic Tigerair and Jetstar flights for over the Easter break, but if you're eyeing somewhere a little further away, then I Want That Flight has got you covered for cheap European travel.
The booking site currently has flights to six European destinations going for under $1,000 return from Australia for various dates throughout the year. The cheapest flight is from Sydney to Warsaw for $887 flying Air China in September, but other cheap fares that are right on the money include:
- Melbourne to Paris from $992 flying Air China in October and November
- Sydney to Paris from $938 flying Air China in September
- Sydney to Rome from $925 flying Air China in November or China Southern in May
- Melbourne to London from $973 flying Royal Brunei in May
- Perth to Amsterdam from $994 flying Jetstar and British Airways in October
- Perth to Copenhagen from $997 flying Jetstar and British Airways in November
These fares aren't a part of any particular promotion and are available until sold out.