Cheap Chocobos and half-price hairdos abound in Green Man Gaming’s Final Fantasy sale
Those Moogles want your moolah.
JRPG fans can score themselves some pretty sweet deals at Green Man Gaming right now, with the PC-games retailer dropping a bunch of Final Fantasy games to half price.
Along with the classic Final Fantasy VII and the secretly better Final Fantasy IX, newer titles like Final Fantasy Type-0 HD and Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII are also going for half their usual price. No deals on Final Fantasy XIV or its recent Stormblood expansion, though, which is a bit of a bummer.
Buying any of the games on sale will get you a Steam code you can redeem through Steam itself. We've gathered up all the deals and converted the US dollar prices to Australian dollars in the table below for your convenience:
|Final Fantasy VII||$7.57|
|Final Fantasy VIII||$7.57|
|Final Fantasy III||$10.10|
|Final Fantasy IV||$10.10|
|Final Fantasy V||$10.10|
|Final Fantasy VI||$10.10|
|Final Fantasy XII||$10.10|
|Final Fantasy XIII-2||$12.62|
|Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII||$12.62|
|Final Fantasy IX||$13.25|
|Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD||$18.93|
|Final Fantasy Type-0 HD||$18.93|
In other Final Fantasy news, Final Fantasy XV recently upped its arsenal with super-powered exosuits.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?