Charlotte Tilbury is dropping not 1 but 4 new Pillow Talk products
Say RIP to your bank balance because this cult-favourite beauty brand is dropping 4 new products.
In fabulous news to brighten up your Wednesday morning, Charlotte Tilbury is launching 4 brand-spanking-new products because why the hell not?
It was only January this year that the brand dropped the new Beautiful Skin Foundation, which was ground-breaking if I do say so myself and sells 7 times every minute.
However, the product that really put this beauty brand on the map was the Pillow Talk lip liner. This bad boy launched way back in 2013 and since then has been a resident in multiple makeup bags around the world.
Since its debut we've seen a range of Pillow Talk products launch, including the lipstick, and now we can all join in celebration because we're getting another 4 new products.
So, what are the new products?
- Pillow Talk Multi-Glow Highlighter – Dream Light & Romance Light - $55.00 each
While the brand may have gone viral for its cream products, the powder highlights are not to be underestimated. Combining the light-reflecting shine of a liquid with the easy-to-use power of a powder, this highlighter is going to give your skin the radiant glow it needs and deserves.
- Pillow Talk Dreams Luxury Palette - $80.00
A compact eyeshadow palette featuring 4 fabulous shades that are an amplification of the original and ever so popular Pillow Talk palette.
- Colour Chameleon in Pillow Talk - $37.00
A cream eyeshadow pencil that lasts up to 10 hours. The shimmer Pillow Talk shade was created to make everyone's eyes sparkle and pop so sign me up for some of that.
- Pillow Talk Mascara in Dream Pop - $46.00
Charlotte Tilbury's best-selling mascara will now come in a berry brown shade inspired by the Pillow Talk eyeliner. This product lasts 24 hours and has a volumising and lengthening effect on the lashes.
When and where can you get your hands on the Pillow Talk Party?
Great news. You won't have to wait too long to get your paws on these new items. The Pillow Talk Party (Highlighter, Palette, Mascara and Colour Chameleon) will all be launching on 31 March. You can shop Charlotte Tilbury direct from the Charlotte Tilbury website or your local MECCA. Charlotte Tilbury launched into MECCA stores back in September 2021, which gives you the chance to test products in person!
- 9 fashion trends from Friends you can rock in 2022
- 10 items on sale right now for you to add to cart immediately
- 13 sustainable beauty brands to shop and do right by the planet this Earth Day 2022
- Beauty product of the week: Youth To The People Triple Peptide + Cactus Oasis Serum review
- Two Broke Chicks podcast with Sal and Al