Your first look: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Crystal Elixir
Find out when and where you can get your hands on the new supercharged skincare from Charlotte Tilbury.
Familiar with Charlotte Tilbury? Then you'll probably know about one of the brand's cult products – the Magic Cream. According to the brand, one pot of the award-winning cream is sold every two minutes.
Charlotte Tilbury is about to drop a brand new skincare product that fits alongside the Magic Cream. Introducing the Magic Serum Crystal Elixir.
It promises to give you glowy, hydrated and youthful-looking skin. How? Well, it's actually pretty unique. The supercharged serum is infused with crystals, designed with scientists and facialists.
Some of the standout ingredients include peptides to target wrinkles, vitamin C for radiance, a holistic "5-crystal complex" and polyglutamic acid which is known as a hydration powerhouse.
To use, you simply massage a few drops into clean skin both morning and night. Then, you follow it up with a moisturiser. The serum feels like silk between the fingertips and should leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
When will you be able to get your hands on it and try it out for yourself? Mark your calendars and set those phone reminders for 16 April.
Why should you care?
The formula is unlike anything we've seen or heard before. It contains:
- REPLEXIUM®, a ground-breaking peptide blend that is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and firm the skin.
- First Light Snow Lotus and Resurrection Leaf helps the skin to appear radiant.
- Polyglutamic Acid is four times more hydrating than hyaluronic acid. The large molecules allow it to form a thin, moisture-loss preventing film on the skin's surface. Skin looks less dry and more plump.
- Vitamin C is key for brighter, even-looking skin.
- Niacinamide helps to improve the overall look of skin tone.
- Sepitonictm M3 is an effective, active mineral electrolyte complex for smoother, supple-looking skin.
- Sqisandryl® is a superfruit extract to add vitality.
The makeup mogul is also heavily inspired by holistic wellbeing and the power of crystals. That's why the serum is infused with moonstone, ruby, rose quartz, crystal quartz and amethyst.
In a press release, Charlotte said:
"When developing my Magic Serum Crystal Elixir, I wanted to create a quick and easy, targeted serum to improve skin's outward appearance, making it more glowing, hydrated and youthful-looking, whilst also enhancing skin texture for smooth makeup application."