When and where you can buy Charlotte Tilbury’s Hot Lips 2 collection
See all the lipstick shades and swatches that are inspired by 11 iconic women and men.Charlotte Tilbury is about to drop the second iteration of the Hot Lips collection and it is the ultimate collector's item. Introducing 11 new lipsticks that are inspired by 11 iconic women and men. For the first time, the collection will be available in refillable cases and boy oh boy, do they look fabulous. Each case comes with their own shade, but you can interchange these as you please. The design options include: Timeless Leopard, Magic Panther, Magic Infinity Starburst and The Power of the Universe.
See the shades and swatches:
The Hot Lips 2 collection will include:
- Enigmatic Edward (Edward Enninful) - hydrating clear lipstick
- JK Magic (J.K. Rowling) - creamy peachy nude rose
- Red Hot Susan (Susan Sarandon) - creamy matte orange red
- Dancefloor Princess (Kylie Minogue) - creamy cool toned pink
- Amazing Amal (Amal Clooney) - matte soft berry pink
- Angel Alessandra (Alessandra Ambrosio) - creamy peach nude
- Glowing Jen (Jennifer Aniston) - creamy soft rose
- Carina's Star (Carina Lau) - matte coral peach
- Viva La Vergara (Sofia Vergara) - matte soft wine
- In Love With Olivia (Olivia Palermo) - creamy pink nude
- Patsy Red (Patsy Tilbury) - matte statement red
The new shades in the Hot Lips 2 capsule are inspired by rule breakers, record makers and history shakers – regardless of age, gender or sexuality. It is the ultimate empowering collaboration. The capsule benefits Women for Women UK, which is a non-profit organisation that specialises in training women in areas of conflict to rebuild their lives and start fresh. And, Charlotte is gifting a £1 MILLION pledge to the charity!
Thanks to this pledge, the charity will be able to bring their incredible year-long training programme into new areas, meaning more women will learn how to earn and save money, improve their family's health and make their voices heard at home and in their communities.
- Best fashion sales of the week: Sunglass Hut, THE ICONIC and rebel
- 21 trends for 2021 and where to buy them for under $100
- Afterpay Australian Fashion Week (AAFW) 2021: What you need to know
- Best fashion sales of the week: adidas, ASOS and Princess Highway
- The best activewear sales this Boxing Day 2020