We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Changing Habits is a company which combines information including books, audios, videos, e-books, programs, reports, newsletters, clubs and social media with ethical and nutritious foods. The company provides food as well as food supplements which are based on the philosophy of founder, Cyndi O’Meara and her first book ‘Changing Habits, Changing Lives’.
Use the promo codes exclusive to finder.com.au and save money on improving your wellbeing with ethically-sourced high quality foods.
Changing Habits promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
Sorry, there doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for this store right now. However, here are the best deals today.
Today's best deals:
Popular items from Changing Habits
Here at finder.com.au HQ we always strive to stay healthy - here’s what we’re loving right now...
How do I use my Changing Habits promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered in the second stage of your checkout, before payment. When entering the code, press update to apply the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from Changing Habits and click on the one you would like to use.
- You'll be safely redirected to the Changing Habits homepage where you can choose from their wide range of products.
- When you've found a product you'd like to buy, please click 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items to your cart.
- Click on 'checkout' once you've finished.
- On this page, enter your active coupon where it says 'discount code' and then click 'update'.
- After the coupon has been validated, continue by clicking 'checkout'.
- Enter in your postal address and billing details.
Congratulations! You've successfully saved on your order with Changing Habits.
Pros and cons of Changing Habits
- Healthy living. Start the journey of healthy eating and be more energetic and feel better. Get educated about food and understand how you can change your habits step by step.
- Recipes and blog available - Stay up to date with the latest news and information about your health, ranging from superfoods, to fats, to chemicals in your food. Cyndi has also uploaded a range of healthy recipes which include foods that can be bought on the website.
- Health programs - There are a range of programs that you may want to join, including the Healthy Living club, the Healthy Living program, the 21 Day Healthy Weightloss Program and the 4 Phase Fat Elimination HCG.
- Food allergies - Remember to check the ingredients of all the products before you proceed to checkout as there are a range of ingredients that are unconventional and may trigger food allergies.
Shipping guide for Changing Habits
If you ordered a Changing Habits eBook, article, event or meditation kit, they will be sent to you via email. Any other tangible products are shipped from the Changing Habits office in Queensland. Shipping costs depend on the weight of the item, the method chosen and the shipping destination. Changing Habits uses Australia Post and other courier services for all orders.
Refunds and exchanges with Changing Habits
Changing Habits offers a six month returns policy from the date of your purchase. Items have to be returned complete and undamaged. Items such as MP3s, e-books and courses cannot be refunded if they have been accessed. All products need to be returned in the same conditions as they were received.
Refunds for the price of the item you bought will be made within 7-14 days and to the account that you bought your original item with.
History of company
Changing Habits started from the book ‘Changing Habits Changing Lives’ by Cyndi O’Meara in 1998. Since 1980 Cyndi has been studying nutrition and health, spending most of her time speaking nationally and internationally. Since 2010, Cyndi and her husband Howard have been developing Changing Habits to be an information website including an online shop where you can buy foods from the Changing Habits range.
Changing Habits doesn’t release food unless it has been researched. Both Howard and Cyndi go to the source of a potential product and ensure the quality is there before it becomes part of the Changing Habits food line. Cyndi was named Sunshine Coast Business Women of the Year in 2003 and regularly appears on national talk-back radio to educate listeners about overcoming health problems.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: All the best deals from Day 2
Here are all the best deals from Amazon Prime Day Australia's second day - including the return of dirt-cheap Nintendo Switch consoles.
Prime Day deal: $100 off Sony’s ‘Bose Killing’ Headphones
Get 33% off Sony WH1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones during Amazon Prime Day 2021. Here's how to get the deal before it disappears.
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day’s best deals on big-ticket items: Up to 46% off
From Segways to stand-up paddleboards, these are the best Prime Day savings on the most expensive items.
Nacon RIG 500 Pro HC Gen 2 review: Super comfortable gaming headphones
The Nacon Rig 500 Pro HC headphones have wide console and PC compatibility, Dolby Atmos licensing and a genuinely comfortable design, even for longer gaming sessions.
Oppo Find X3 Neo 5G review: Oppo’s better flagship phone
The Oppo Find X3 Neo lacks the utter flagship features of the Find X3 Pro, but you won't miss them, while you will enjoy its lower price point.
7 health insurance deals to save you money at tax time
Avoid the MLS tax and get a rebate by taking out health insurance. Here are 7 deals that’ll save you money on your tax returns.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Milton Corporation (MLT ↑16.0%), Oneview Healthcare (ONE ↑12.8%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 22 June 2021.
Mobile plans are now more expensive, but here’s a hack to save $200 a year
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone keep raising their prices even as the rest of the market is more affordable than ever.
Ask an Expert