Save money on healthy living and eating products with Changing Habits by using our active promo codes and get closer towards a better you.
Changing Habits is a company which combines information including books, audios, videos, e-books, programs, reports, newsletters, clubs and social media with ethical and nutritious foods. The company provides food as well as food supplements which are based on the philosophy of founder, Cyndi O’Meara and her first book ‘Changing Habits, Changing Lives’.
Use the promo codes exclusive to finder.com.au and save money on improving your wellbeing with ethically-sourced high quality foods.
Changing Habits promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Changing Habits right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
Popular items from Changing Habits
Here at finder.com.au HQ we always strive to stay healthy - here’s what we’re loving right now...
How do I use my Changing Habits promo code?
Your discount voucher code should be entered in the second stage of your checkout, before payment. When entering the code, press update to apply the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from Changing Habits and click on the one you would like to use.
- You'll be safely redirected to the Changing Habits homepage where you can choose from their wide range of products.
- When you've found a product you'd like to buy, please click 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process if you wish to add anymore items to your cart.
- Click on 'checkout' once you've finished.
- On this page, enter your active coupon where it says 'discount code' and then click 'update'.
- After the coupon has been validated, continue by clicking 'checkout'.
- Enter in your postal address and billing details.
Congratulations! You've successfully saved on your order with Changing Habits.
Pros and cons of Changing Habits
- Healthy living. Start the journey of healthy eating and be more energetic and feel better. Get educated about food and understand how you can change your habits step by step.
- Recipes and blog available - Stay up to date with the latest news and information about your health, ranging from superfoods, to fats, to chemicals in your food. Cyndi has also uploaded a range of healthy recipes which include foods that can be bought on the website.
- Health programs - There are a range of programs that you may want to join, including the Healthy Living club, the Healthy Living program, the 21 Day Healthy Weightloss Program and the 4 Phase Fat Elimination HCG.
- Food allergies - Remember to check the ingredients of all the products before you proceed to checkout as there are a range of ingredients that are unconventional and may trigger food allergies.
Shipping guide for Changing Habits
If you ordered a Changing Habits eBook, article, event or meditation kit, they will be sent to you via email. Any other tangible products are shipped from the Changing Habits office in Queensland. Shipping costs depend on the weight of the item, the method chosen and the shipping destination. Changing Habits uses Australia Post and other courier services for all orders.
Refunds and exchanges with Changing Habits
Changing Habits offers a six month returns policy from the date of your purchase. Items have to be returned complete and undamaged. Items such as MP3s, e-books and courses cannot be refunded if they have been accessed. All products need to be returned in the same conditions as they were received.
Refunds for the price of the item you bought will be made within 7-14 days and to the account that you bought your original item with.
History of company
Changing Habits started from the book ‘Changing Habits Changing Lives’ by Cyndi O’Meara in 1998. Since 1980 Cyndi has been studying nutrition and health, spending most of her time speaking nationally and internationally. Since 2010, Cyndi and her husband Howard have been developing Changing Habits to be an information website including an online shop where you can buy foods from the Changing Habits range.
Changing Habits doesn’t release food unless it has been researched. Both Howard and Cyndi go to the source of a potential product and ensure the quality is there before it becomes part of the Changing Habits food line. Cyndi was named Sunshine Coast Business Women of the Year in 2003 and regularly appears on national talk-back radio to educate listeners about overcoming health problems.