Champion Loans Cash Loan Review
How to apply for a Cash Loan from Champion Loans
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Looking to apply for a Cash Loan? Here's what to expect.
The first step is to apply for a Champion Loans Cash Loan, and you can do this online, over the phone, or by meeting a Champion Loans representative in person. The process requires that you provide certain identification, employment, and residential address related documents to support your application.
After you provide these documents, you can expect a Champion Loans staff member to contact you within four to six hours. If you accept the contract, the funds transfer to your account by the next business day.
You then make repayments as per the pre-determined payment schedule, until you pay the loan off completely.
Other cash loans you can apply for.
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
Cash Loans from Champion Loans: The features that are on offer
Knowing what you can expect from a Champion Loans Cash Loan before you actually apply for one is a good idea, and here are some positives it offers.
- Use for various purposes. When you get access to your approved funds, you can use them for just about any legitimate purpose. You can use this money to repair your car, pay bills, buy merchandise, renovate your home, or get by a temporary financial setback.
- Apply even if you have bad credit. You don’t have to have perfect credit history to apply for a Cash Loan through Champion Loans, as is often the case with big banks. You can also apply if you have a short residential or employment history. Your ability to repay the amount you borrow is the most important.
- Quick access to funds. Champion Loans takes around four to eight business hours to review your application and supporting documents, after which it contacts you and presents you with a loan contract. Once you accept the terms and conditions, you can expect the funds to reach your bank account by the next business day.
- No early repayment penalties. If you end up repaying the loan ahead of time, you don’t have to worry about paying any kind of early payout penalties.
The fees and charges you should expect
You have to pay fees for your loan only if Champion Loans successfully obtains a loan for you, and if not, you don’t have to pay anything for its services. Upon your loan application’s approval, Champion Loans provides you with a complete list of applicable fees and charges through its quote for credit assistance.
It is important that you go through these carefully, so as to know just how much you’ll end up paying through the course of the loan. If you feel the fee structure is not as per your liking, you don’t have to accept the contract.
What types of loans does Champion Loans offer?
Champion Loans provides different types of loans, but all require that you provide some kind of security, ideally a car. Details of Champion Loans loans are as follows.
- Low Income Loans. If you’re worried that you don’t earn enough to qualify for a loan, you can consider applying for this option. You can borrow up to $2,000 through this loan, and you can use approved funds for just about any worthwhile purpose. You don’t have to pay any application fees, ongoing account-keeping fees, or early payout fees.
- Cash Loans. You can borrow up to $15,000 through a Champion Loans Cash Loan, and you can use proceeds from this loan for any legitimate purpose. This loan does not attract any early payout penalty.
- Car Loans. Borrow up to $15,000 through a Champion Loans Car Loan, and use it to buy a car, caravan, trailer, or motorcycle. You can buy through a dealership or from a private seller. You won't be charged any early payout penalty if you find you're able to repay your Car Loan early.
- Business Loans. You can apply for a business loan of up to $15,000, as long as at least 51% of the finance goes directly towards a business. For security, while you can use vehicles, you can also use plant equipment.
You can apply for a Champion Loans Cash Loan by visiting its office, you can apply over the phone, and you can apply online. The following eligibility criteria apply:
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- You are over 18 years old
- You have some form of regular employment
In order to complete the application successfully you have to provide different types of information, so keep the following close at hand.
- Two forms of identification which can include an Australian driver’s license, Australian passport, birth certificate, 18 + card, or Medicare card
- Residential proof in the form of a rent receipt, lease receipt, or utility bill
- Income proof in the form of payslips, Centrelink statements, or bank statements for the last three months
Getting a Champion Loans Cash Loan can help you solve your problem of getting access to money in a hurry, but since there are a number of similar financing options out there, take some time to compare a few before deciding.
More guides on Finder
Jeep Compass Night Eagle review
Introduced as part of a revised 2020 line-up of vehicles, the Jeep Compass Night Eagle is the starting point in the Compass range, but you probably wouldn't guess it.
PayActiv Earned Wage Access
Learn more about how PayActiv's Earned Wage Access service can help you access up to $500 of your paycheque for a $5 fee charged fortnightly (only if you access your wage before payday).
UCapital Unsecured Business Loan
A UCapital unsecured business loan can provide up to $300,000 without security, with repayment terms between 3 and 12 months.
Employment Hero InstaPay
InstaPay is a pay-on-demand service offered by Employment Hero that allows employees to access salary advances of up to $250 per week for a flat fee starting from just $2.
Beforepay is a smart app that allows you to access up to $200 of your wages ahead of your next payday, while simultaneously offering you budgeting solutions.
2021 Toyota Yaris Review: hands-on
Toyota has taken things up a notch with this latest-gen Yaris, but for all the improvements, Toyota are charging a premium.
2020 Ford Mustang Review: hands-on
The Ford Mustang offers a good amount of value for money when you consider that the direct competitors are produced by luxury brands and cost closer to $100,000.
Pepper Money is an Aussie non-bank lender that offers a vast range of personal loans and home loans to customers Australia-wide. Find out more here.
Volvo XC40 Recharge Plug-in Hybrid Review
We really liked the combustion-engine-only XC40 when we drove it earlier in the year, so how does this plug-in hybrid compare considering you do pay a premium for the Recharge version?
Pepper Money No Fee Personal Loan Review
Find out more about Pepper Money's no fee personal loan and benefit from a competitive rate from 6.95% p.a., zero fees and loan terms of up to 7 years.
Ask an Expert