Champion Loans Cash Loan
You can get a cash loan up to $15,000 with your car as loan security. Interest rates are high and range from 12% to 48% p.a.
- Please note: Champion Loans is the new name for Champion Money.
With Champion Money, you can borrow up to $15,000 by using your car as loan security. This is a secured loan, which means that if you default on your repayments, the lender can repossess your asset. Loan terms vary, and they accept bad credit applicants. You can also repay your loan early without penalty. After applying, the lender will take two to eight hours to contact you. Interest rates are high, and range from 12% p.a. to 48% p.a. Establishment fees also apply.
Maximum loan amount
Next Business Day
Term of loan
Looking to apply for a Cash Loan? Here's what to expect.
The first step is to apply for a Champion Loans Cash Loan, and you can do this online, over the phone, or by meeting a Champion Loans representative in person. The process requires that you provide certain identification, employment, and residential address related documents to support your application.
After you provide these documents, you can expect a Champion Loans staff member to contact you within four to six hours. If you accept the contract, the funds transfer to your account by the next business day.
You then make repayments as per the pre-determined payment schedule, until you pay the loan off completely.
Other cash loans you can apply for.
Whilst we don't compare this loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Cash Loans from Champion Loans: The features that are on offer
Knowing what you can expect from a Champion Loans Cash Loan before you actually apply for one is a good idea, and here are some positives it offers.
- Use for various purposes. When you get access to your approved funds, you can use them for just about any legitimate purpose. You can use this money to repair your car, pay bills, buy merchandise, renovate your home, or get by a temporary financial setback.
- Apply even if you have bad credit. You don’t have to have perfect credit history to apply for a Cash Loan through Champion Loans, as is often the case with big banks. You can also apply if you have a short residential or employment history. Your ability to repay the amount you borrow is the most important.
- Quick access to funds. Champion Loans takes around four to eight business hours to review your application and supporting documents, after which it contacts you and presents you with a loan contract. Once you accept the terms and conditions, you can expect the funds to reach your bank account by the next business day.
- No early repayment penalties. If you end up repaying the loan ahead of time, you don’t have to worry about paying any kind of early payout penalties.
The fees and charges you should expect
You have to pay fees for your loan only if Champion Loans successfully obtains a loan for you, and if not, you don’t have to pay anything for its services. Upon your loan application’s approval, Champion Loans provides you with a complete list of applicable fees and charges through its quote for credit assistance.
It is important that you go through these carefully, so as to know just how much you’ll end up paying through the course of the loan. If you feel the fee structure is not as per your liking, you don’t have to accept the contract.
What types of loans does Champion Loans offer?
Champion Loans provides different types of loans, but all require that you provide some kind of security, ideally a car. Details of Champion Loans loans are as follows.
- Low Income Loans. If you’re worried that you don’t earn enough to qualify for a loan, you can consider applying for this option. You can borrow up to $2,000 through this loan, and you can use approved funds for just about any worthwhile purpose. You don’t have to pay any application fees, ongoing account-keeping fees, or early payout fees.
- Cash Loans. You can borrow up to $15,000 through a Champion Loans Cash Loan, and you can use proceeds from this loan for any legitimate purpose. This loan does not attract any early payout penalty.
- Car Loans. Borrow up to $15,000 through a Champion Loans Car Loan, and use it to buy a car, caravan, trailer, or motorcycle. You can buy through a dealership or from a private seller. You won't be charged any early payout penalty if you find you're able to repay your Car Loan early.
- Business Loans. You can apply for a business loan of up to $15,000, as long as at least 51% of the finance goes directly towards a business. For security, while you can use vehicles, you can also use plant equipment.
You can apply for a Champion Loans Cash Loan by visiting its office, you can apply over the phone, and you can apply online. The following eligibility criteria apply:
- You are a permanent resident of Australia
- You are over 18 years old
- You have some form of regular employment
In order to complete the application successfully you have to provide different types of information, so keep the following close at hand.
- Two forms of identification which can include an Australian driver’s license, Australian passport, birth certificate, 18 + card, or Medicare card
- Residential proof in the form of a rent receipt, lease receipt, or utility bill
- Income proof in the form of payslips, Centrelink statements, or bank statements for the last three months
Getting a Champion Loans Cash Loan can help you solve your problem of getting access to money in a hurry, but since there are a number of similar financing options out there, take some time to compare a few before deciding.