How to save money on anything from the smallest gear lever to the entire mountain bike by using a Chain Reaction Cycles coupon.
Chain Reaction Cycles is a top class bicycle and bicycle part supplier serving Australia and the whole world. It carries over 500 products to ensure you have everything you need for your cycling experiences.
Think bike brands like Cube, Mavic, and Shimano at affordable prices, with accessories starting as low as $40 and high-end bikes costing in the thousands, just to give you an idea of what’s in-store for you at Chain Reaction Cycles. Yup, everything you need to get on your bike is within reach, including a unique line of riding clothes and shoes.
Chain Reaction Cycles Coupons and Promo Codes October 2016
Show code & visit siteTE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteAU****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
What are some of Chain Reaction Cycles best sellers?
Cube Aim SL 26 Hardtail Bike 2015 from Chain Reaction Cycles
With its 24 speed transmission and extended capabilities, this bike offers high performance and comfort. Available in both red and black, it comes with a Scape. Active 8 saddle making those longer rides more bearable.View details
Sidi GENIUS 5-FIT Shoes 2015 from Chain Reaction Cycles
The ideal shoe for all of your riding adventures, these Sidi GENIUS 5-FIT shoes feature a Millenium 3 sole bottom and nylon mesh on the top. Comfortable, yet streamlined to help enhance your riding performanceView details
Shimano Winter Softshell Jacket from Chain Reaction Cycles
Available in black or blue, and in sizes ranging from small to triple X, the soft shell is a good accessory to keep you warm on your ride. With its tight body fit, it won't interfere with your riding, and with multiple pockets inside and out you still have room to store your small gear.View details
Mavic R-SYS SLR WTS Clincher Road Wheelset 2015 from Chain Reaction Cycles
These top quality wheels shorten braking distance by 18%, even on wet pavement. Plus, with a special Exalith treatment, you can delay the rim wear. This set of wheels employs all of the latest technologies to give your bike superior performance.View details
Vitus Bikes Energie VR Carbon Cyclo X Bike 2015 from Chain Reaction Cycles
The improved Vitus Energie VR routes all of the cables internally, and provides plenty of clearance for high volume tyres and increased mud clearance. This bike provides what you need for riding backcountry roads or forest parksView details
How do I use my Chain Reaction Cycles coupon code?
Making a purchase with your coupon code from Chain Reaction Cycles is easy. Just follow the below steps to be on your way to extra savings:
- Browse through the hundreds of bikes and accessories that Chain Reaction Cycles offers and choose the one that you want.
- Pick a coupon code from above that will give you the most savings on the item you chose.
- Click on the item you want and then hit add to basket. Depending on the item you may be prompted to choose color and size options before proceeding to checkout.
- Once you’ve selected your options, click “add to basket” again for a brief summary of what you have ordered.
- From here, click “view basket” to begin finalising your order. Make sure that you choose the quantity you would like to buy.
- On the right side of the screen, just above the green “continue to checkout” button is a bar that asks for your coupon code or gift voucher. Click on the blue arrow pointing downwards and enter the coupon code you picked from above. You will see it immediately applied to your purchase price.
- Congratulations! Now you are able to click the green ‘Continue to Checkout’ and complete your order at a discounted price.
Chain Reaction Cycles Review | What are the pros and cons of shopping online with them?
- Variety. You have over 500 items to choose from in a wide price range. The store carries popular cycling brand, such as Crème and Avenir.
- Accessibility. The website is user-friendly, making it easy to find exactly what you need.
- Sales. There are dozens of products being offered at discounted and even clearance prices.
- Standard delivery. For orders over $99 you can receive your item within 4–8 days, shipped free.
- Returns policy. You have up to 12 months to return an item that you are not satisfied with, as long as it’s not fitted and has not been used.
- Delivery. For delivery of bulky items, including bikes, there is a fee of $199.99, plus you may have to wait up to ten working days to receive it.
- Online assistance. If you have an immediate question or concern, you will need to send them a form and wait for them to respond.
What is Chain Reaction Cycles' shipping policy?
Chain Reaction Cycles offers a variety of shipping options. Standard delivery is the longest on normal orders, taking up to eight working days. This service is free though, provided you spend over $99. If not, you will be charged $9.99. Free delivery does not include bikes.
You can choose priority or DHL express if you want your items to get to you sooner. For all eligible purchases, priority tracked takes up to six working days and is $19.99, while DHL starts at $24.99 and will take up to five working days. The exact price for DHL will depend on the product weight.
Chain Reaction Cycles returns, refunds and exchanges
You are provided with a downloadable form to help you return or exchange an item with Chain Reaction Cycles. This can be done for up to 365 days from the date of purchase. Returns should be in their original packaging with no signs of use. It can take up to seven days to process your request, and the funds will be reimbursed into the account that you used to make the purchase.
For any exchanges, Chain Reaction Cycles asks that you purchase the new order and send the return for the full refund. Return shipping costs are not refundable unless the cause for the return was an error on the part of Chain Reaction Cycles.
About Chain Reaction Cycles Australia
Chain Reaction Cycles has been operating in Ireland since 1984. As a family-owned business, their initial focus was to support local cyclists looking for top-of-line bikes and parts. Now, with a major online presence since the year 2000, they have been able to expand their focus to cyclists all over the world, including Australia.