CES 2017 video: Wearable and weird gadgets
Everything from an intelligent tea-brewing cube to wearables for your horse.
The headlines from CES 2017 might be dominated by big brands like LG, Samsung and Dell, but there are also lots of odder ideas from smaller companies on display. Check out the video for a glimpse of some of the stranger concepts launching at CES 2017.
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Take 30% off Amazon Echo devices until this Thursday
- Review: Is the Razer Blade Stealth and Core V2 combo a desktop-class beast?
- LG E8 2018 OLED TV hands-on review: The best of the best?
- Razer Mamba + Firefly Hyperflux review: Is wireless really worth it?
Alex Kidman travelled to Las Vegas for CES 2017 as a guest of Dell.