Enjoy fantastic discounts by simply applying these promo codes to your wine purchases at Cellarmasters.
Cellarmasters are truly the wine masters. The company has been in the wine business for 32 years - having been launched in 1982. Despite the store’s humble beginnings, Cellarmasters has become the go-to store for wine, and this is not just thanks to their great wines, but to their customer service as well. The store understands the value of treating its customers right and have served hundreds of thousands of customers in Australia.
Cellarmasters WANT you to enjoy your wine, so they've enlisted the best wine advisors to help you make the right wine choices.
Cellarmasters promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2017
|49% off value mix of red and white||
|Get 49% off value mix of red and white now for only $99 at Cellarmasters. T&Cs apply.||
|49% off a mixed case - just $99||
|Buy 12 mixed wines for $99 at Cellarmasters. Conditions Apply||
|61% off 12 bottles of white wine||
|Get 61% off on 12 bottles of white wine now for just $69 at Cellarmasters. T&Cs apply.||
|$76.88 off 12 mix wines||
|Take $76.88 off 12 mix wines now for $99 at Cellarmasters. T&Cs apply.||
|Mixed dozen for $99||
|Buy mixed dozen for $99. Save $76.88 on this case, Conditions Appy||
|Up to 50% off||Save up to 50% off in the Cellarmaster's clearance.||
Top items from Cellarmasters
How do I use my Cellarmasters promo code?
- Begin by selecting promo codes from Cellarmasters from the selection above. Copy the code.
- Visit the Cellarmasters website.
- Select the category of wines you wish to buy, or alternatively, shop by winemakers, gifts or the clearance category.
- Once you select a category, proceed to browse through the wines in that list.
- Click on add to cart and proceed to checkout.
- You’ll need to log in or register as a user to continue with checkout.
- After logging in, paste your promo code into the promo code tab then validate it before you confirm payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully saved on your order from Cellarmasters.
Pros and cons of Cellarmasters
- Variety: Cellarmasters have all the wine varieties that you could ever imagine. They accommodate all tastes and you will find wines from not just Australia, but also New Zealand, Italy, Spain, Chile, and France. From pinot noir to chardonnay, you will not be short of wines to explore.
- Customer service: Their customer service is quite helpful and if you don’t know much about wines you will get wine experts to help you understand which wines will be best for your occasion.
- Convenience: Being an online wine store makes purchasing your beverages extremely convenient as you can buy your wines in your own time and have them delivered direct to your door.
- User registration: You must register as a user in order to make a purchase. Most other online retailers allow customers to choose to checkout as guests.
Shipping guide for Cellarmasters
Cellarmasters offers deliveries with all its orders and they work with a specialist team of couriers to delivery your wine straight to your door. Delivery charges apply depending on your location, however the site has a calculator to advise you how much delivery will cost for you.
All orders you make to Cellarmasters are safe and secure and there is a delivery guarantee fee of $1.20 for metro areas and $1.40 for country zones to ensure your purchase gets to you safely.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Cellarmasters
Cellarmasters doesn’t have much information regarding refunds, returns and exchanges. However, they do have a home tasting guarantee. In other words, you can take the risk free route. Cellarmasters say that you can try any one of their wines, and if it not up your standards of liking, all you have to do is call their customer service line on the number they have provided.
The online wine retailer is all about customer satisfaction and will give you a refund in the form of store credit if you're unsatisfied with your purchase. Cellarmasters encourages you to experiment with your palate.
About Cellarmasters and its history
Cellarmasters was established in Australia 32 years ago. The online store we have grown to love and trust begun humbly with only four employees and is now the largest retailer offering home delivered wine. Today, the store boasts of over 300,000 satisfied customers and its fan base is constantly growing. Cellarmasters understands that this era is all about convenience, which is what they offer with their online store. While Cellarmasters doesn’t have a single brick and mortar store yet, they have managed to garner a massive following of loyal wine enthusiasts from all over the country via their online presence.
Checkout the selection Cellarmasters offers to understand why they truly are masters of their trade.