Celebrity Cruises’ Alaska sale boasts up to $900 off, plus free perks
Great deals on an unforgettable journey to Alaska.
The Alaskan cruising season is almost here and Celebrity Cruises has just released a rare sale to help you venture into the North Pole in style.
You can save up to $900 on its Alaskan voyages, plus get up to four free perks to help make the most out of your vacation at sea.
The sails included in this sale are all 7-night cruises with departures as early as 10 May all the way through to September.
Journeys sail from Vancouver, Seattle and Seward, Alaska so you can take your pick of where you’d like to explore before or after your trip.
- Cruising with the Celebrity Millennium to Vancouver from Seward from $999.
- Sail with the Celebrity Infinity from Vancouver from $2,019.
- Cruise with the Celebrity Solstice from Seattle from $1,562.
- Journey with Celebrity Cruises from Vancouver on Celebrity Millennium from $1,168.
Prices are per person for twin-share accommodation inclusive of taxes and gratuities.
Perks up for grab are:
- Free drinks package
- Up to USD $600 onboard credit
- Free Wi-Fi
- Up to 50% savings for kids
Perks are based on the type of cabin you book, an oceanview or balcony cabin will nab you two complimentary perks and a suite gets you all four bonus perks as well as a premium beverage package upgrade.
You can view the full details on CruiseAway's website where you can request a quote or book your cabin.
This sale ends 28 February unless cabins sell out prior.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do