Cebu Pacific slashes flights to the Philippines down to $139
If this isn't the best time to book flights to the Philippines, we don't know what is.
On the hunt for a cheap break? Somewhere with world-renowned islands and underwater adventures galore? The Philippines has it all.
Right now, Cebu Pacific has flights to the capital of Manila down to just $139 each way. That's just $278 return. Yup, $278 RETURN.
Flights depart from Melbourne for $139 each way and from Sydney from $159 each way. They're both direct options so you won't have to worry about spending any more time in the air than you have to.
Trips are available between 1 August 2019 and 31 March 2020, but this sale is only around until midnight 14 June 2019.
Cash in on it now by comparing your dates and prices through Skyscanner here or via the search bar below.
How good are these Cebu Pacific fares?
- Price: Great. It's super rare to find flights to the Philippines any lower than this. The last time we saw any better was in August 2018 when Cebu Pacific first launched flights out of Melbourne with fares from $109 each way. We doubt they're ever going to get that low again.
- Airline: OK. Cebu Pacific is a low-cost carrier. That means this price is for your seat and hand luggage only. You can tack on checked luggage and meals if you like, though this will cost you extra.
- Frequent Flyer Points: None.
- Travel time: Great. Whether you fly out of Melbourne or Sydney, your flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. November to April is the optimal time to hit the beaches of the Philippines as this is the dry season. Aim for dates later in this sale and you'll be sitting pretty.
Search for your Cebu Pacific flight:
- Ask Finder: Do I need a visa to visit New Zealand?
- Click Frenzy Travel 2019: The most epic travel deals you can scoop up right now
- Click Frenzy™ Travel 2019 brands and deals reveal | Sale on at 7pm
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Singapore, Australia and Japan
- 5 Once Upon a Time in Hollywood filming locations you can visit IRL