Take off to the Philippines and beyond at a great price with these promo codes for Cebu Pacific.
Cebu Pacific is a low-cost airline based in the Philippines. It has an extensive flight network throughout Asia, and also flies to the Middle East and Australia. The airline offers great value for money on flights and has frequent promotions for travellers.
Cebu Pacific promo codes and seat sales
|Philippines flights from $392 return||Valid for travel on select dates. Sample fare is Sydney-Manila with Cebu Pacific||
Where in Australia does Cebu Pacific fly?
Cebu Pacific currently flies to Sydney in Australia. They do not offer connecting services to other cities, so you’ll need to book a separate domestic flight to Sydney to take advantage of Cebu’s fares.
Bestselling destinations from Cebu Pacific
- El Nido
Cebu Pacific Review | Pros and Cons
- Check-in online. Online check-in is available from 72 hours before flight departures. This service is open up to 4 hours (for international) and 2 hours (for domestic) before your flight leaves.
- Award-winning airline. Cebu Pacific has received numerous awards from travel institutions and groups for its services.
- Manage your booking online. Log in to upgrade your baggage allowance, change or reserve seats and purchase in-flight meals.
- Budget friendly. Cebu Pacific offers a wide selection of low cost flights between Australian and Asia.
- Limited baggage allowances. Cebu is a low cost airline and passengers are charged to check in a bag.
- Limited departure points with no Australian connections. At the moment, Cebu Pacific only flies to Sydney in Australia and doesn’t offer code share connections with domestic airlines.
What’s the Cebu Pacific baggage policy?
All passengers are allowed to carry one small bag with them in the cabin. It must not weigh more than 7kg. If you would like to upgrade the size of your cabin baggage or purchase check-in luggage you may do so online up to four hours before your flight departure.
How do I make a booking with Cebu Pacific?
Find flights using the search form on the Cebu Pacific website. Select your preferred flights from the options and click “book”. Fill out your details and follow the prompts to confirm. You will need to enter your credit or debit card details and pay for your flights in full at the time of the booking.
You can also make a Cebu Pacific booking through your preferred online travel agency, which can be used toward rewards points you’re collecting. Some of the re-sellers of Cebu tickets include:
Book a Cebu Pacific flight now
I Want That Flight
What forms of payment does Cebu Pacific accept?
If you’re purchasing your ticket through a preferred online travel agency, the methods of payment may differ slightly.
What is the Cebu Pacific cancellation policy?
If you’ve booked your flight on a promotional fare, you cannot cancel your flight and will have to forfeit your ticket if you’re unable to travel at that time.
If you have purchased a full flight fare and wish to cancel it, you can do so online. If you are eligible for a refund it will come in the form of flight credit to be used on your next Cebu Pacific flight. Cancellation fees do apply, so you won’t get the full amount of your ticket back.