Cebu Pacific is flying Australians to the Philippines for $139 one way
If you're searching for a cheap break, we've just found it.
To help get the week started off on a high note, we've spotted some discounted fares to the Philippines that'll have you island hopping with the best of them.
From just $139 one way, Cebu Pacific will get you to Manila, your gateway to crystal-clear waters, white sandy beaches, green rice terraces and world-class surfing.
For that price, you can fly to the Philippines from Melbourne but Sydneysiders won't miss out this time. You can also fly from Sydney to Manila from $159 one way.
Flights are available between 1 June and 30 September 2020 which means you'll be travelling during the monsoon season. Surfers should pack their boards though because this is when you'll catch the best waves.
This sale ends 12 November 2019 unless seats sell out prior. We had a squiz and they're flying off the shelves. However, there are still some stunners out there so quick sticks.
Compare your options, choose your dates and make your bookings through I Want That Flight here.
How good are these Cebu Pacific fares?
- Price: Great. While, we've seen prices drop to $129 one way this year, $139 is usually as low as it gets. According to Skyscanner, these are also the cheapest flights to Manila at the moment so you can't go too wrong here.
- Airline: Okay. Cebu Pacific is a low-cost carrier and checked luggage, meals and entertainment will cost extra.
- Travel time: Great. Flights are direct and are the fastest way to Manila from Sydney or Melbourne.
- Weather: Okay. It's true, these dates fall smack in the middle of the monsoon season. This is definitely the time to catch a bargain, though, so if you're willing to brave the weather, you'll find that tours and accommodation prices will take a dive.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?