Cebu Pacific is flying Australians to the Philippines for $169
Looking for a cheap getaway? Cebu Pacific has you covered.
To celebrate the Easter long weekend, Cebu Pacific is giving you the opportunity to fly to the Philippines from Sydney or Melbourne as part of their crazy seat sale.
Fares start at $169 for travel from Sydney or Melbourne to Manila one way. Alternatively, you can fly to Cebu Island from Sydney or Melbourne with prices starting from $213 one way.
Flights are available between 18 May 2019 and 29 February 2020. These dates are great if you're looking to take a trip during the June or October long weekend or between the Christmas and New Year period.
Each passenger can bring 7kg of carry-on luggage free of charge. All checked baggage is subject to fees.
The sale is available until 23 April 2019 unless seats sell out prior. You can book your flights here.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. According to Skyscanner, these are the cheapest fares to the Philippines within the sale period. The alternative is to fly with another airline and incur higher fees and layovers. For a cost-effective and easy journey, this sale is ideal.
- Travel time: The flights are direct from both Sydney and Melbourne.
- Airline: Cebu Pacific Air is a budget airline. You can add luggage, meals and entertainment for an additional cost.
- Weather: December - February are ideal months to travel as temperatures are milder.
Flights on sale with Cebu Pacific:
|From||To||One-way fare||Travel dates||Book|
|Sydney/Melbourne||Manila||$169||18 May 2019- 29 February 2020||Here|
|Sydney/ Melbourne||Cebu island||$213||18 May 2019- 29 February 2020||Here|
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, visas, airlines and more [UPDATED]
- $200 off: Flight Centre’s best 5 international travel deals
- 5 cheapest places to fly to when Australia’s international borders reopen
- Qantas sets date for international flights to US, UK, Fiji and more
- Virgin Australia VA-X and Win competition: All the details