Cebu Pacific has Christmas flights to the Philippines from $199 each way
Merry Christmas... and a Happy New Year, too
Cebu Pacific has just released seasonal flights to the Philippines starting from $199 on departures from Melbourne to Manila.
Flights are on sale until midnight 7 October, unless sold out prior, and are available for travel between 15 October 2018 and 31 May 2019 – yes, including Christmas and New Year's.
Flights from Sydney to Manila are also on sale from $239 each way, and if you want to fly even further into the nation, you can get to Boracay, Cebu and Puerto Princesa from $243 each way.
Search for your preferred dates via Flight Finder now and get set to jet off this Christmas break.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. We're going to be straight with you. Flights to the Philippines on Cebu Pacific can go as cheap as $149 each way. So while not the cheapest flights you can get out of here, they do have their benefits, including seasonal travel dates which we reckon is worth the extra $50 each way.
- Airline: Fair. Cebu Pacific is a low-cost carrier and checked luggage, meals and entertainment cost extra. Read our reviews for more details on the experience.
- Frequent Flyer Points: None. Cebu isn't aligned with any frequent flyer program.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct to Manila, saving you time.
- Weather: Great. December to April is peak season in the Philippines due to its dry, cool weather. As a bonus, Boracay reopens in late-October which coincides well with this sale.