Enjoy Philippines flights from $159 with Cebu Pacific’s Boxing Day sale
Christmas is officially here, and we are not disappointed.
It's the final call for Cebu Pacific's last seat sale of the year. It's finishing 2019 off with a bang with discounted flights to the Philippines.
Take off in the new year with airfares from Melbourne to Manila from $159 and Sydney to Manila starting from $169 one-way.
You can fly between 1 May to 31 October 2020, which means you can travel without the peak season crowds. Do keep in mind that specific dates apply depending on your flight.
So whether you're after beach-side bliss on Boracay Island or are ready to explore the Puerto Princesa Subterranean River in the National Park, the Philippines has something for every type of traveller.
This one doesn't need a lot of convincing, so head to Skyscanner to lock in your next escape.
You'll have to get in quick, these fares are available until midnight 31 December 2019, unless sold out prior.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. On average a full-price ticket can cost upwards of $800 from Sydney to Manila. These airfares can get you a return fare from $338, more than half the price of a normal flight.
- Airline: Good. Cebu Pacific is a low-cost airline. This means that your airfares don't include checked baggage, in-flight meals or entertainment, but these can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Good. You'll be in the Philippines in no time with direct flights to Manila.
- Weather: Good. The best time to travel to the Philippines is between May to November as they fall on either end of the peak seasons. Weather can be highly unpredictable in May but it also has some of the country's hottest temperatures.
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour