Cebu Pacific announces its $139 fares for Chinese New Year
Say hello to the crystal clear waters of the Philippines.in
If the Philippines has been on your mind for a little while, then Cebu Pacific has got the flights for you. In celebration of the Chinese New Year 2020, airfares to the Philippines have been reduced to a price you're going to love.
This sale is short and sweet, take off from Melbourne to Manila from $139 or Sydney to Manila from $159 one way. That totals a round trip from $278 return, not bad if you ask us.
Before you book, we suggest checking Skyscanner to make sure you're getting the best possible price for your Philippines escape.
You will be able to end 2020 with a bang, the travel dates run between 1 July to 31 December 2020 (and what a way to bring in the new year).
If you're stuck on itinerary, we've got you sorted. Whatever your idea of a holiday is, there's something for everyone with visits to Boracay Island, the Chocolate Hills (although you won't find much confectionary here) or the majestic Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park.
This one really isn't around for long, the sale ends 17 January 2020 unless sold out prior.
So waste no time and head to Skyscanner to get your trip locked in.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. The last sale we saw to the Philippines started from $282 return, so this sale saves you a few extra dollars off your fares. We recommend making the most of these flights while you still can. Additionally you could be paying upwards of $800 for a return fare to Manila from Sydney, so you're scoring a bargain.
- Airline: Good. Cebu Pacific is a low-cost airline. This means that your airfares don't include checked baggage, in-flight meals or entertainment, but these can be added for an extra fee.
- Travel time: Great. Direct flights from Sydney and Melbourne will get you to the Philippines faster.
- Weather: Great. The good news is the travel dates run straight through November and December which is the best time to travel to the Philippines. Temperatures will be warm and crowds will be at a minimum, the perfect combination for a great holiday.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?