Find out how to get the best deal on your next flights from multi-award winning airline Cathay Pacific.
Hong Kong-based Cathay Pacific is a leading global flight provider. It is also a member of the oneworld airline alliance, a network of 15 leading airlines with a shared frequent flyer program.
Cathay Pacific promotion codes and specials
|Europe from $1,190 with Cathay Pacific||
Deal expires 31 Mar 2017
|Valid on select dates until December 2017. Sample fares include Adelaide-Paris for $1,190 return, Brisbane-Paris for $1,202 return, Sydney-Amsterdam for $1,225 return, Perth-London for $1,256 return. Other destinations include Rome and Manchester.||
Last verified 2 Mar 2017
How do I use my Cathay Pacific specials?
How do I find the best Cathay Pacific specials?
You can browse for special offers and flight promotions, hotels and holiday packages online.
1. Look for this menu on the homepage and click “Browse all offers”.
2. Search for particular dates or try your luck and view all the offers available.
3. Select your preferred offer and follow the prompts to make your reservation.
Where in Australia does Cathay Pacific fly?
Bestselling destinations from Cathay Pacific
Full Cathay Pacific route map
Where can I make a Cathay Pacific booking?
Cathay Pacific Review | Pros and Cons
- Loyalty program. Travellers can get rewards for Cathay Pacific and Dragonair flights on the Marco Polo Club system, with benefits including extra baggage allowance and lounge access.
- Member of oneworld. Travellers benefit from the oneworld alliance and shared frequent flyer program, which lets you earn and spend miles with 15 partner airlines.
- Multi-award winning airline. Cathay Pacific has received numerous awards for its service including being named the “World’s Best Airline” four times.
- Manage your booking online. Log in to your account to easily make alterations to your ticket, including baggage allowance or date changes.
- Change and cancellation fees may apply. Depending on your ticket type you may need to pay a fee to change or cancel your reservation.
What’s the Cathay Pacific baggage allowance policy?
The number of checked-in bags included in your ticket price varies according to your route, cabin class and frequent flyer membership. All passengers are permitted to take one bag on board as carry-on luggage. The bag should be small enough to fit in the overhead locker. An additional personal item such as a handbag or a camera is also allowed.
On most flights, the check-in allowance is 20kg per passenger for economy, 25kg per person for premium economy, 30kg per person for business class and 40kg per person for first class. If you’re Marco Polo Club member, your status may entitle you to a higher baggage allowance.
Is there a Cathay Pacific frequent flyer program?
Cathay Pacific has a tiered frequent flyer program called the Marco Polo Club. Membership entitles you to benefits including extra luggage and special services. You can also pay for flights and upgrades with your miles. The program is compatible with the oneworld airline alliance and passengers can earn and spend their miles across all 15 partner airlines.
How do I make a booking with Cathay Pacific?
You can make a booking with Cathay Pacific in a few simple steps. Use the search form to browse options and choose your preferred flight. Select any extras you want and follow the prompts to confirm your reservation.
What forms of payment does Cathay Pacific accept?
- Diners Club
- American Express
- Sofort Banking
What is the Cathay Pacific cancellation policy?
There is usually no fee for cancellations made within 24 hours of your booking confirmation. Depending on your ticket type, cancellations made after this time may result in charges.