Catch these $899 return flights to Los Angeles while you can
Fiji Airways is having a sale that you're going to want in on.
Whether you're flying from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Adelaide, Fiji Airways isn't shortchanging you with its latest sale. It's on flights to Los Angeles and fares start from $899 whichever city you depart from.
How good is that?
Flights are full-service with all meals and entertainment included with your booking. Travel is available 21 January - 3 April 2019 from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Adelaide has a slightly smaller window to jet set out on ranging from 5 February - 3 April 2019.
Flights from Melbourne or Sydney to San Francisco are also on sale from $899 during the same January and April dates.
This one's perfect for those who prefer to bask in cool weather rather than stay in the hot Aussie sunshine as it's winter in California. The good news is that it never gets too cold during winter and if you want the perfect sightseeing whether you can book March and April dates when spring is in the air and there's sunshine in spades.
As Fiji Airways is the flagship carrier of the island nation, all flights include a stopover in Fiji. If you'd like to extend your trip to incorporate an extra beach break, you can by chatting to your travel agent when making your booking.
The flights are on sale until 4 July unless sold out prior and can be snapped up now via Flight Centre online.
How good are these fares?
- Price: Good. While it's possible to find fares in the $600s at the very best of times, you're more likely to see sale fares in the $800s, particularly with Fiji Airways.
- Airline: Fiji Airways is a full-service airline where meals, entertainment and in-flight meals are all included in your fare – so there are no nasty fee surprises involved.
- Travel time: Great. Connecting flights through Fiji are generally well-timed to allow for a short stopover.
- Weather: Good. It might not be peak season, but with spring dates included you're looking at comfortable weather in the city sans the crowds.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day