Catch these $683 return flights to Los Angeles while you can
It's impossible to go wrong with these prices.
Los Angeles is the top of many Aussie travel bucket lists for all the right reasons. You've got the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, theme parks galore, sunny coastlines with palm tree-lined boulevards and not to mention, it's the gateway to the US-of-A.
Experience it all for yourself with the lowest fares we've seen in a long while. We're talking flights from Sydney to Los Angeles from as low as $683 return flying with Virgin Australia or Delta.
How good is that?
Flights are full-service and travel is for select dates from April to July 2019. If you're a Velocity member, you can earn points and status credits with these flights, whether they're operated by Virgin or Delta.
To book: Head to I Want That Flight where you can search for your ideal dates and book your seat.
There's no set end date on this one so you'll need to get in quick.
Once you've nabbed your spot, check out our list of top Los Angeles hotels that won't break the bank to continue your savings spree.
How good are these Los Angeles fares?
- Price: Great. The lowest fares we've ever found was for $677 return but that was for a much longer route with budget airline China Southern and for spring dates. For a few dollars more you get to fly direct from Sydney to Los Angeles.
- Airline: Good. Virgin is a 4-star full-service airline and Delta is a 3-star full-service airline, and both include meals, entertainment and in-flight meals in your fare so there'll be no nasty fees to surprise you. Plus, you can earn Velocity points.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct.
- Weather: Great. These travel dates are during the spring, which is our best time to visit Los Angeles. You'll avoid the smog that the city is known for and the temperatures are warm enough for beach days without all the crowds.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day