Catch Off the Scale sale: $199 AirPods deal and so much more
Savvy shoppers can get their hands on $199 AirPods, 56% off Finish Powerball, 50% off KitchenAid and 25% off Garmin.
If you're looking to save your hard-earned cash, you need to know about this week-long sale event, brought to you by Catch.
Starting today, Catch is running the "Off the Scale" sale where Aussie shoppers can take advantage of discounts on a whole lot of big brands. Get ready to save on Apple, Nintendo, Dyson, KitchenAid, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and so much more.
From Monday 15 March until midnight Sunday 21 March, savvy shoppers will get access to new deals dropping daily at 10am, only at Catch.
The fun doesn't stop there. If you're planning on spending over $75 on selected best sellers, you'll also get an extra $10 off your order. Why? Because why not!
Here's just some of the red-hot deals you can get this week- keep in mind that they'll be dropping on different days throughout the week, always at 10am. Or, you can head straight on over to Catch to start shopping now!
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (2nd Gen) – Was $249, now $199, you save 20%. If you're keen to get your hands on these, we do know they'll be available from 10am Tuesday.
- TEAC Bluetooth On-Ear Headphones Black – Was $59, now $28, you save 50%.
- Nintendo Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars – Was $79.95, now $49, you save 38%.
- Finish Powerball Quantum Max 256 pack – Was $147.80, now $64, you save 56%.
- KitchenAid Classic 2 Speed Hand Blender & Chopper Set – Was $169, now $84, you save 50%.
- Garmin 45mm Instinct Bluetooth GPS Sport Watch – Was $399, now $298, you save 25%.
- GoPro MAX Action Camera – Was $798, now $648, you save 18%.
- Dyson Toy Handheld Stick Vacuum – Was $45, now $29, you save 35%.
- Jurlique Rose Hand Cream 100mL – Was $53, now $18, you save 66%.
In a press release, Ryan Gracie, the CMO of Catch, said:
"We're always excited to announce big savings for Aussie shoppers, and the 'Off The Scale Sale' is no exception. Our amazing deals allow people to save money on the products they need, while giving them the opportunity to grab those extra items into the cart that they may not otherwise splurge on. It's just another reason to celebrate the love of a great deal!"
In other news, earlier this year, Catch unveiled the news that it will now be stocking the Anko brand by K-mart, which includes affordable items like cheeseboards, air fryers and kitchen knives.
Main image: Getty Images