Catch flights and match tickets to the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens from just $1,377
Fly direct from Australia to the heart of the action AKA Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific.
Fans of the game will know that the Hong Kong Rugby Sevens kicks off 6-8 April 2018 and if you haven't scored your ticket to catch the action up-close and live, there's still time.
To get you there quicker, easier and on-budget, Cathay Pacific has whipped up some hot little holiday packages starting from just $1,377 per person.
They all include full-service return fares from Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide or Cairns to Hong Kong as well as a 3-day match ticket so you won't miss a beat.
You have two packages to choose from:
- Package 1: This includes return airfare and 3-day match ticket and starts from $1,377 when departing from Melbourne. Perth packages are available from $1,500.
- Package 2: This includes return airfare, 3-day match ticket and hotel accommodation for the length of your stay. Fares start from $2,978 when departing from Melbourne and staying at the L'hotel Nina et Convention Centre.
Flights and hotels are subject to availability and travel is only available between 30 March and 8 April 2018. For those of you who like to travel in style – or treat yourself – economy, premium economy or business class seats are all available.
To book: Visit Cathay Pacific to build your package and be on your way.
This offer ends 20 March 2018, unless sold out prior.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?