Catch Connect is offering 15GB of data for just 99c
That's heaps of data plus unlimited calls and texts for less than the cost of a McDonald's cheeseburger.
Just when you thought prepaid bargains couldn't get any more wild, Catch Connect has gone and undercut even its own previously impressive deals by reducing all its 30-day mobile plans to a ridiculous 99 cents.
Running from now until 10 September, this promotion can net you as much as 15GB of mobile data along with unlimited calls and texts for less than a measly dollar. That's a whole lot of Netflix on the go right there for less than the price of a cheap Starbucks coffee. Who can say no to that?
As usual, there are a few caveats you'll want to be aware of. The 99c deal is only available to new Catch Connect customers, so if you're already on a Catch Connect plan, you're sadly out of luck. Also bear in mind that any recharges after the first will be priced at Catch Connect's regular rates – the 99c offer is for one month only.
If you're not familiar with Catch Connect, you should also note that its mobile plans operate on the Optus 3G and 4G network, so your coverage and Internet speeds will depend on the quality of Optus reception in your area.
For further details on Catch Connect's 30-day plans and the 99-cent offer, check out the table below:
- Kogan Mobile vs Catch Connect: Whose dollar deal is better?
- You can get 15GB of data for just $1 right now with Catch Connect
- Score a massive 45GB of mobile data for just $15 with Catch Connect’s latest deal
- Save 30% on Catch Connect’s new 365-day pre-paid plans
- Score 5GB of data for just $15 with Catch Connect’s latest mobile deal