Catch’s C’mon Aussie 2020 sale: See all the top deals here
Keen to save on brands like Nintendo, Anastasia Beverly Hills and Beats? This is what you need to know.
Australia's favourite affordable online marketplace, Catch, has just unveiled a brand new sale event – and it's called "C'mon Aussie".
It follows last week's 14th birthday sale, which saw the online retailer give away $30,000 and offer 50-90% off big brands like Dyson, Bonds and Beats.
What deals and discounts can you take advantage of this week? Catch is running a number of different offers, including free shipping on bulky goods. Check them out below!
- Free shipping on bulky goods: This includes a huge range of items like guitars, furniture sets, bikes, barbeques and more.
- Bulk buy groceries and save: Whether you're looking for dishwashing tablets, toothpaste or your favourite snacks, Catch has a wide range of bulk groceries.
- Spend and save on beauty bestsellers: This offer is one for the beauty junkies. You'd be happy to know it includes big beauty brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills, Revlon, Dermalogica, Maybelline and more.
- Spend and save on tech bestsellers: From a Fitbit to a Nintendo Switch to Beats Headphones, Catch is slashing prices off all the hottest tech items.
- Spend and save on home and kitchen bestsellers: Whether you're hunting down candles, homewares or even a new coffee machine, there's something for everyone at Catch.
If you're serious about taking advantage of these deals, you've got be quick! These savings are only available for a limited time. The best part? You can get some of these items delivered straight to your door with free shipping.
Keep in mind that due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, as well as a high level of demand, there is a slight delivery delay of about three days.
In other news, Prime Day 2020 is in full swing and Amazon is offering loads of amazing savings on all kinds of categories. If you're in the mood to shop, you need to check out Finder's Prime Day hub to see a list of all the deals in one place.
Main image: Catch