What you need to know about Catch’s 14th birthday sale
Starting today, Catch is giving away $30,000 and taking a massive 50-90% off big brands like Dyson, Bonds, Calvin Klein and Beats.
Keen to take advantage of some serious savings? You're in luck because online marketplace Catch is turning 14 and there are multiple reasons to celebrate!
Last year's birthday celebrations included savings of 50-90% off massive brands like Dyson, adidas, Michael Kors, Sony and Beats. This year, things are a little different.
Catch's 14th birthday week (6-11 October) will include a massive sale event and a giveaway of $30,000. Yep, you read that right! Here's exactly what you need to know.
Throughout the week, 30 lucky customers (five every day) will receive a Golden Ticket, worth a massive $1,000 to spend on Catch. This is only eligible on products sold and delivered by Catch, and orders made between Tuesday 6 October and Sunday 11 October.
What's included in Catch's 14th birthday sale?
Just like last year, you'll be able to save 50-90% off the retail price, but this time, a lot more brands are included. Prepare to save big on labels like Havaianas, Bonds, Calvin Klein, Dyson, KitchenAid, Ray-Ban, Asics, French Connection, Beats Headphones, Maxwell & Williams and Glasshouse candles.
You can also expect to see huge price drops every hour from 9am to 5pm on Wednesday 7 October, Catch's actual birthday. These deals will be available until midnight, Sunday 11 October or until stocks last.
Oh, and to kick start the celebrations, Catch customers will save $15 on eligible orders over $75 during the pre-party sale on Tuesday 6 October.
Keep on scrolling to see some of the stand-out offers or head straight on over to Catch to start shopping!
- Dyson V7 Cord-Free Cordless Vacuum – was $699, now $449
- Maxwell & Williams 16-Piece Westbury 18/10 Stainless Steel Cutlery Set – was $99.95, now $49
- Beats Studio3 Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones (Matte Black) – was $449, now $299
- Sheridan Trenton Bath Towel 4-Pack (Peony) – was $80, now $59
- Oral B Genius 9000 Electric Toothbrush (Orchid Purple) – was $349, now $155
Catch's CMO, Ryan Gracie said:
"After what has been a difficult year so far, Aussies deserve a real celebration! Catch's success over the past 14 years wouldn't be without the loyalty of our amazing customers, and throughout the pandemic, even more Australians have discovered the ease and convenience of online shopping with Catch, delivered directly to their front doors."
- Super effective! 10% off Nintendo gift cards this week
- Shop big this Black Friday with The Good Guys: 6 essential purchases
- Woolworths Orange Friday sale: Traps to watch out for
- Markdown madness: Shoppers expected to spend $6.7 billion on sales
- Top picks: Big savings on EcoFlow generators for Black Friday 2023
Main image: Supplied