Cash On Your Mobile Cash Loan
These loans are easy to apply for, and accept bad credit and Centrelink applicants, but come with high fees and charges.
Cash On Your Mobile is a finance broker connecting customers to cash lenders. They offer loans up to $2,000. They accept bad credit and Centrelink applicants, and base their decision on the borrower’s capacity to repay the loan and offer security. Applications are online and take about five minutes to complete. Once approved, the funds will be in your account within one to three business days. They charge an establishment fee of 20% the loan amount, and a monthly fee of 4%.
Maximum loan amount
Up to 12 months
Term of loan
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support.
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does a Cash On Your Mobile small loan work?
The amount someone is approved for depends on an individual assessment of the loan’s affordability and suitability given their financial situation. Cash On Your Mobile is a finance broker. Customers can apply and access a range of other cash lenders for amounts up to $2,000. If they are approved for the loan, they will be able to repay it over a term of 1 year.
Once someone's application has been approved, a lender will be in touch via the nominated phone number provided by the applicant and they can send through the required documents. The lender will tell the applicant what they need from them, which could be payslips from their current job or a form of ID, such as a driver’s licence.
Features of a loan from Cash On Your Mobile
The following are some of the features of a loan from Cash On Your Mobile:
- Loan term. The loan term is 1 year+.
- Straightforward fees. Once someone has been approved, they will be required to pay an establishment fee of 20% of the amount they borrowed as well as a 4% monthly fee over the duration of the loan.
- Online application. The online application takes about five minutes to complete and the information that is needed is straightforward. The applicant is required simply to supply some personal details as well as information about their income and then click “apply now”.
- Turnaround for funds. Once someone has signed the paperwork from the lender and their application has been approved, the funds will be in their account within one to three business days. This varies depending on who the applicant banks with.
- Can apply on Centrelink. Prospective applicants who receive Centrelink payments may still be eligible to apply for this loan. However, this varies depending on their ability to offer security for the loan.
- Can offer security. Customers do not need to offer security to be considered for this loan, but they can do so if they want to increase their chances of approval. Customers can use their car, bike, boat or savings account as security for a loan.
- Varied loan amounts. Customers can apply for a minimum of $400 and a maximum of $2,000 with this loan.
- Access to a range of lenders. Cash On Your Mobile is a finance broker, so it brokers deals with lenders to ensure that a person's application is more likely to be approved.
Fees and charges
The following fees and charges are associated with this loan:
- An establishment fee of 20% of the loan amount that they have borrowed.
- A 4% monthly fee on the amount that they have borrowed.
Customers may be charged late fees if they are late in making a payment, but this depends on the agreement with their lender. The late fees and charges will vary from lender to lender.
Cash On Your Mobile loan eligibility
To be eligible for this loan, applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have held the same job for the past 30 days
- Bring home at least $800 per month
- Provide a home and work phone number as well as an email address
- Meet their responsible lending requirements by showing their current debts and their credit rating
How to apply
The online application process is easy if an applicant has the information ready. It should take about five minutes, and the applicant will need to do the following:
- Meet the responsible lending requirements by showing their current debts and their credit rating
- Enter personal information, such as their income, address, postcode, date of birth and their full legal name
- Offer any assets as security, such as a car, savings or a boat, to make their application look more desirable
- Enter their employment status, their employer’s name and the reason for the loan
Once someone has filled out their online application, the money will be in their nominated bank account within the next three business days after their application has been approved
Comparison of other short term loans
While we don't directly compare the Cashonyourmobile cash loan, compare other short term loans offering similar features.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.