Casheezi provides small cash loans to help you cover small expenses.
Casheezi gives you cash in your hand, on the spot. Loans can be secured or unsecured and are designed for a variety of short-term borrowing needs. They are useful if you do not have a credit card or are not eligible for a bank loan.
How do Casheezi loans work?
Once your application has been accepted and approved, you will immediately be given your cash. If you are taking out a secured loan, you’ll need to take the item you plan to use for security into a Casheezi store so the loan documentation can be completed. For unsecured loans, you can apply in person or online.
Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of your loan before you sign up.
Features of a loan from Casheezi
- Quick process. Loans are approved on the spot. All paperwork will be done on your behalf.
- Flexible repayments. Repayments can be made to suit your circumstances. Details will be discussed when taking out your loan.
- No credit check. Casheezi is interested in your future ability to pay a loan, not your past. They don’t conduct a credit check.
- Secured loan amounts. There is no limit on secured loan amounts. The loan amount depends on your circumstances and what you are able to provide for security.
- Unsecured loan amounts. You can apply for a maximum of $2,000.
- Early payout. Contact Casheezi to get the total payout amount for the day you wish to end your loan. No fee is charged.
- Ongoing line of credit. Once you have successfully paid out your first loan, you are eligible for a line of credit.
Are you eligible for a Casheezi loan?Casheezii doesn't check your credit history, so those with bad credit may still be accepted. To be eligible, you must be 18 years old and have the ability to repay the loan.
How you can applyCasheezi provides money fast. You can apply on the phone, online or in person at a shop.
If you want a secured loan, simply take the item you plan to use for security into a Casheezi shop and they will complete the application for you. Here’s what you need to apply.
- Photo ID - a driver’s license or passport.
- Bank statement (only for unsecured loans)
- Item for security (only for secured loans)