Pay $0.01 for your first loan and receive instant loans at several locations.
If you're in need of a small, short-term loan of less than $1,000, consider applying with Cash N Go. Cash N Go accepts online applications and you can also apply in-branch or at one of its kiosks. The application takes about three minutes and you can receive your loan within 60 minutes of being approved. Read our review below and find out everything you need to know about Cash N Go loans.
How does a loan from Cash N Go work?
Once you're approved for a Cash N Go loan, you can have the money deposited directly into your nominated bank account within about 60 minutes if you bank with one of the big four banks. If you bank with another institution, you'll receive your funds within 24 hours. Existing customers can also choose to receive their money instantly through a Cash N Go prepaid card.
Cash N Go direct debits your account on the scheduled repayment dates. You'll receive an SMS reminder the day before the day of the direct debit, which will be the same day as you get paid. Your entire loan will generally be repaid within four weeks.
Compare Other Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare Cash N Go Instant loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
What features does a Cash N Go loan come with?
The following features come with a loan from Cash N Go:
- Benefits for first-time borrowers. If you're borrowing for the first time, you borrow for only $0.01. However, you can only borrow up to $250.
- Various loan amounts available. You can apply for between $50 to $1,000 after you've repaid your first loan.
- Automatic repayments. Your repayments will be automatically deducted out of your account on the day they are due, so there's no need for you to remember to make the payment.
- Easy and fast application. The application only takes about three minutes to complete and you should receive an instant response.
- No credit checks. Cash N Go does not perform credit history checks, so you don't need to worry about negative marks affecting your application.
How much will the loan cost?
Consider the following fees and charges before you apply:
- First-time loan cost. If this is your first loan, you will pay $0.01 for a loan up to $250.
- Subsequent loan costs. You will generally pay $20 per $100. Use the loan calculator on Cash N Go's website to get an estimate of your repayments and also check your loan contract to see your repayment schedule.
- Late payment fees. Daily fees of $6 accrue for up to 43 days if you do not repay your loan. Get in touch with Cash N Go if you think you won't be able to make a repayment.
How can I apply?
If you're ready to apply with Cash N Go, you can submit your application online, visit a branch or head to a Cash N Go kiosk. To find branch and kiosk locations, visit Cash N Go's website. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
- Be over the age of 18
- Earn a regular income
- Have the ability to meet your repayments
If you answered "yes" to each of the above, get the below documents and information ready so you can submit your application:
- Your contact information
- Details regarding your employment
- Your income and expenses
- A recent bank statement (from the last 60 days) that shows your BSB and account number
- A valid photo ID
- Two recent payslips
Frequently asked questions
How much can I borrow?
Cash N Go judges each application on a case-by-case basis, but it will generally allow you to borrow up to 30% of your net pay per pay cycle. However, this depends on whether you can afford the repayments. If you are a first-time customer, you cannot borrow more than , and the maximum loan amount for all customers is .
I have bad credit. Can I still apply?
Cash N Go does not conduct checks on your credit history, so you will be able to apply. However, existing Cash N Go customers should keep in mind that their previous payment history with Cash N Go will be taken into consideration when applying.
How long does it take to receive the loan?
If you bank with ANZ, Commonwealth Bank, NAB or Westpac, you can receive your loan within 60 minutes of being approved. If you bank with another financial institution, you will receive your loan within 24 hours. If you're an existing customer and hold a Cash N Go prepaid card, you can receive your loan instantly.