Everything you need to know about CashnGo's instant loans.
CashnGo provides short-term loans through ATM-like machines at various locations across NSW. New customers can access up to $600 and existing customers may be eligible for up to $950.
Find out more about how CashnGo's loans work, how much they work and if they are an option for you in this review.
How does a loan from CashnGo work?
You can apply for a CashnGo loan at one of its NSW locations. If you are employed and a first-time customer you may be eligible for up to $600; if you receive Centrelink benefits you can apply for up to $300 and if you are an existing CashnGo customer you can apply for up to $950.
When you apply you have to provide various details, including a bank account from which CashnGo will direct debit your repayments. The maximum loan length is 8 weeks. You are required to pay an establishment fee of 20% and a monthly fee of 4%.
Compare other payday loans
Whilst we don't compare CashnGo Instant loan directly, here are some other loans that are similar.
What features does a CashnGo loan come with?
The following features come with a loan from CashnGo:
- Loan amounts available. You can apply for between $100 to $1,200 after you've repaid your first loan.
- Automatic repayments. Your repayments will be automatically deducted out of your account on the day they are due. Make sure there are sufficient funds in your account before you're repayment date.
- Bad credit and Centrelink applicants considered. CashnGo performs credit history checks but will not refuse you a loan if you have bad credit. You are also eligible to borrow up to $300 if you receive Centrelink benefits.
How much will the loan cost?
Consider the following fees and charges before you apply:
- Establishment fee: You will pay a 20% establishment fee.
- Monthly fee: You will pay a 4% monthly fee.
- Late payment fees. Daily fees of $6 accrue for up to 43 days if you do not repay your loan. Get in touch with CashnGo if you think you won't be able to make a repayment.
How can I apply?
If you're ready to apply with CashnGo, you need to head to a CashnGo kiosk. To find branch and kiosk locations, visit CashnGo's website. You'll need to meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply:
- Be over the age of 18
- Earn a regular income
- Have the ability to meet your repayments
If you answered "yes" to each of the above, get the below documents and information ready so you can submit your application:
- Your contact information
- Details regarding your employment
- Your income and expenses
- A recent bank statement (from the last 60 days) that shows your BSB and account number
- A valid photo ID
- Two recent payslips
Frequently asked questions
How much can I borrow?
You can borrow up to $300 if you receive Centrelink payments as income, up to $600 if you are employed and up to $950 if you are a returning customer.
I have bad credit. Can I still apply?
CashnGo does conduct checks on your credit history, but you may still be eligible with bad credit.