Loans from $50 that can cover you when you need it most.
If you need a loan to cover small expenses, you might want to consider the Cash Advance from Cash Converters. Head in-store and you can borrow as little as $50 and repay it in the short term, so you're covered for just as long as you need to be and for just as much as you needed to borrow. If you're caught short before payday, or if you need a small bit of extra cash for expenses that crop up, this may be a viable option.
|Product Name||Cash Converters Cash Advance Loan|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$50|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Loan Term||4-6 weeks|
|Cash Deposited In||Same day - conditions apply|
|Costs||20% of loan amount (establishment fee) + 4% of loan amount each month|
|Requirements||You must be over 18 and residing in Australia.|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||Yes|
- Low loan amount as $50
- Easy application
- 20% establishment fee
- 4% monthly fee
- 18 years over
- Residing in Australia
What you need to know about a Cash Advance from Cash Converters
This is a small amount loan, with the maximum that can be borrowed standing at $2,000, that is designed to be paid back in the short term. The eligibility for the loan is quite flexible, with non-Australian residents able to apply, as well as those receiving Centrelink benefits or with bad credit. You can see more details about the eligibility criteria on the page below.
Features of a Cash Advance loan
- Repayment terms. The Cash Advance Loan has a standard repayment term of up to 4-6 weeks, and your repayments will be laid out in your loan contract.
- Loan amounts. The amount you're actually approved for depends on your financial situation, but loan amounts between $50 and $2,000 available.
- Turnaround time. Applying shouldn't take long and your loan is assessed on the spot.
- Easy application. You can apply for this loan in a Cash Converters store, and if you're approved you'll be able to sign your loan contract immediately.
Compare Cash Converters personal loans
Are you eligible for this Cash Advance?
The eligibility criteria are quite flexible for this cash advance loan, but each application is handled on a case-by-case basis. It's important to note that your application will be reviewed by someone from Cash Converters who will determine if you are able to manage and repay your loan. You'll only be offered a loan that is suited to your needs, finances and budget. The minimum eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Age. You need to be over the age of 18.
- Residency. Non-residents can apply in-store.
- Credit history. You can apply if you have bad credit but you will only be approved if you can afford the loan.
- Borrowers under debt agreements. If you are currently in a Part 9 Debt Agreement you are ineligible, but if you have been successfully discharged from a Part 9 Debt Agreement more than 12 months ago your application will be considered
- Centrelink borrowers. You can receive Centrelink payments, but your total repayments can't exceed 20% of your Centrelink income. Total repayments include loans from other lenders.
How you can apply for a cash advance loan
Once you've compared your options and if you've decided if this is the right loan for you, just click the "Go to Site" button to find a Cash Converters store location. Make sure you have the following documents on hand to ensure you can complete the application:
- Internet banking details (Cash Converters uses this to retrieve 90 days of your bank statements)
- 100 points of ID (ID requirements vary from state to state so check this before you head in-store)
The in-store application doesn't take long to complete, and if you are approved, your loan should be processed on the same day. Once approved you received your cash on the spot.