Let Cash Cloud simplify the process of getting your payday loan.
Cash Cloud is not a direct lender; it works to match you with a loan offered by one of its lenders. The fee structure is transparent and you can review it before you agree to the loan. Cash Cloud’s service is free and you can receive your money quickly – in some cases within 60 minutes or on the same business day.
How does the process work?
When you apply with Cash Cloud, it will send your application to its primary lender, Stress Less Money. If you aren’t accepted, there are other lenders on its panel who will consider your application. If you are accepted you’ll be transferred to the lender to review the costs and complete the process to receive your funds. The repayment process will differ depending on the lender you are matched with.
Comparison of Payday Loans
Whilst we don't compare loans from Cash Cloud directly, use the table below to see how they compare against other short term loans
What features does Cash Cloud offer?
- Increase your chance of approval.
As more than one lender is reviewing your application you have more of a chance of approval, even though you only submit one application.
- No paperwork.
You won’t need to fax any paperwork to Cash Cloud to complete your application.
- Customer support.
Cash Cloud offer email and online support to customers who need help before they apply, to check on their application status or if they have a complaint.
What will the loan cost?
This depends on the lender you are accepted by. For instance, if your application is accepted by Cash Cloud’s primary lender, Stress Less Money, the fee structure will be as follows:
What you will pay:
- Establishment fee: 20.00%
- Monthly fee: 4.00%
What you might pay:
- Dishonour fee: $35 charged when a direct debit is dishonoured
- Rescheduled payment fee: $35
- Late fees: $7 charged daily for up to 45 days
Is there anything to be aware of before applying?
- Cash Cloud’s primary lender has a policy of not rolling over loans, but if you are matched with a different lender (for example, Cash Train) you can review their renewal policy before you accept the loan terms.
- Once you submit your application with Cash Cloud and are accepted by a lender, you should direct all account and loan enquiries to that lender and not Cash Cloud.
How you can apply with Cash Cloud
If you’re looking to apply, you can get started by submitting an online application on Cash Cloud’s website. You’ll need to be:
- Over the age of 18
- A resident of Australia
- Currently employed
You’ll also need to provide certain details to complete the application, so keep these handy:
- Loan: How much you need and why you need it
- Personal: Your name, address, marital status and number of dependants
- Identification: Your driver’s licence, proof of ID card, Medicare card or passport
- Financial: Your income, debts, assets and liabilities
- Employment: Your current and previous employers, their contact information and your job title